Unbelievable
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Unbelievable

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2014, 11:34 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1846 Times on 1264 Posts
Likes Given: 673

Default Unbelievable

Googlers in the Bay area shooting skeet. Reported by Al Jazeera America News. I don't know what to make of this piece. All I can say is unbelievable. They even promote the liberal gun club who hates the NRA.

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/live-news/2014/2/from-google-to-thegunrange.html

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

MzgrnMnM Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-08-2014, 11:48 PM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Googlers in the Bay area shooting skeet. Reported by Al Jazeera America News. I don't know what to make of this piece. All I can say is unbelievable. They even promote the liberal gun club who hates the NRA.

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/live-news/2014/2/from-google-to-thegunrange.html
you make it sound like liberals with guns is something new. Obama hates gun owners and guns in general and is doing all he can to remove them from our possesion, but he is surrounded by armed Secret Service. Diane Fienstien believes she has the right to keep a firearm to defend herself, but think that other LAC's don't have the right to afford themselves the same opportunity.

we have several liberals on this forum that own guns. why does a liberal owning or shooting a gun seem unbelieveable to you?
Old 02-09-2014, 01:42 AM   #3

Liked 2049 Times on 1072 Posts
Likes Given: 392

I know a guy at my gun club that is 100% neo hipster liberal. Guy shows up with sandals hemp clothing the whole works. He is a self described ultra liberal

He also builds ARs for his main hobby. AR10s and 15s. Mostly bench shooters. Damn fine shot too.

I asked him if he understands that his political choices are generally in direct conflict with his favorite hobby. He said it is a real kunundrum for him. I am going to keep chipping away at him........

Old 02-09-2014, 01:51 AM   #4
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7441 Times on 4061 Posts
Likes Given: 15311

A gun lover is a gun lover.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

People Like This 
Old 02-09-2014, 01:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
A gun lover is a gun lover.
a person would think so, but even one of those liberal gun lovers on this forum said that if he was required to give up his guns because the government told him to, he would give them up.

in the immortal words of Charleton Heston, "from my cold dead hands" is how i feel about it.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:05 AM   #6
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8453 Times on 4897 Posts
Likes Given: 11020

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post

I can attest that this is absolutely true. All around the San Francisco Bay Area people are becoming more and more enthusiastic about guns.

The real challenge is how to join the liberal pro-gun enthusiasts with the conservative pro-gun enthusiasts. Don't be fooled, there are many anti-gun conservatives out there. Probably as many of them as there are pro-gun liberals.

We must all join together in a pro-2A movement.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 02-09-2014, 02:48 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 49 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I can attest that this is absolutely true. All around the San Francisco Bay Area people are becoming more and more enthusiastic about guns.

The real challenge is how to join the liberal pro-gun enthusiasts with the conservative pro-gun enthusiasts. Don't be fooled, there are many anti-gun conservatives out there. Probably as many of them as there are pro-gun liberals.

We must all join together in a pro-2A movement.
How can there be any conservative that diss the 2'nd amendment????

we like the constitution as it is, instead of tring to rewrite it every other day......
Old 02-09-2014, 02:54 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoxRomantic View Post

we like the constitution as it is, instead of tring to rewrite it every other day......
Like it or not there are people who are in fact conservatives who also believe in "gun control".

At the same time there are liberals who believe in the Second Amendment.

We, as Second Amendment Advocates, must look beyond whatever other differences we have and join together in our fight for the 2A!!!

Stop thinking of yourselves as any specific political sub-group that might or might not support the second amendment. Work together in that and we will succeed!

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
People Like This 
Old 02-09-2014, 02:59 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoxRomantic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Like it or not there are people who are in fact conservatives who also believe in "gun control".

At the same time there are liberals who believe in the Second Amendment.

We, as Second Amendment Advocates, must look beyond whatever other differences we have and join together in our fight for the 2A!!!

Stop thinking of yourselves as any specific political sub-group that might or might not support the second amendment. Work together in that and we will succeed!
i think the party lines have been slightly blurred over the years with many different issues that some agree on and some that are disagreed on. IMO, it's not just Republican or Democrat anymore like it use to be.

our gun rights and the 2nd amendment are important issues that need to be protected. gun owners come from every different walks of life these days. and as such, they come from different political viewpoints and parties as well.

Old 02-09-2014, 03:03 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
i think the party lines have been slightly blurred over the years with many different issues that some agree on and some that are disagreed on. IMO, it's not just Republican or Democrat anymore like it use to be.

our gun rights and the 2nd amendment are important issues that need to be protected. gun owners come from every different walks of life these days. and as such, they come from different political viewpoints and parties as well.

Slightly blurred? I disagree.

Political lines have been drawn and they are not clear in any way, shape or form. We have any number of different views here on FTF who call themselves any of a few different political names. But the truth be told we are fighting the same fight.

Quote:
People Like This