Two dirtbags rob pharmacy and encounter a retired Marine
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Two dirtbags rob pharmacy and encounter a retired Marine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 04:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Two dirtbags rob pharmacy and encounter a retired Marine

The other day in Madera, CA two known Fresno gang members entered a pharmacy through the back door. Without warning, dirtbag one opens fire at the BACK of the pharmacist and his 68 y.o. mother. What the POS didn't know was the pharmacist was an ARMED retired Marine. The Marine returned fire striking the suspect in the face, torso and leg. Both dirtbags fled and when the police arrived they followed the blood trial for a couple of blocks to a bleeding and nearly dead suspect. He was transported to the hospital where he died.

POS number two was tracked down two days later and arrested. He's being charged with murder, 2x attempted murder, robbery, use of a firearm during the commission of a crime and so on.

Sadly the Marine's mother was struck, however it was superficial. She was treated and released.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-11-2013, 04:34 AM   #2

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

That's what I like to hear about.
Wonder if he'll be fired for carrying on the job? Glad mom is alright. And pos's were arrested or buried. Hope God has some choice things in store for both.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:56 AM   #3

No...no one got fired. He owned the pharmacy. He's pretty much a hero around here now. As much as CA get's a bad rap because of SF, LA and Sac, the central valley is more conservative.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 01-11-2013, 05:02 AM   #4

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarinCraft View Post
No...no one got fired. He owned the pharmacy. He's pretty much a hero around here now. As much as CA get's a bad rap because of SF, LA and Sac, the central valley is more conservative.
Good thing that is where I live. I even know a few guys who seem to belong more in a state like Texas.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:05 AM   #5

Well glad to hear that.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:59 AM   #6

Who did POS #2 murder? Was it from a different incident? But I'm extremely proud of that ex-marine/pharmacist!

Old 01-11-2013, 06:31 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikano View Post
Who did POS #2 murder? Was it from a different incident? But I'm extremely proud of that ex-marine/pharmacist!
He was an accomplice to the robbery and the shooting. Since he was involved and someone was killed, he gets charged for his friends death. Same as when cops get into shooting and kill the suspect. Any surviving accomplices go for murder.

On a side note, the dead pos was recently arrested for a home invasion where he beat and bound an 82 yo woman. Kind of nice that his death was slow and painful.
Thomas Jefferson

People Like This 
Old 01-11-2013, 07:44 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1495 Times on 1013 Posts
Likes Given: 520

Here in NC pharmacists have been given special permission to carry by many companies that otherwise forbid employees carrying weapons on the job. A couple years ago it seems like there was an announcement every night on the news that another chain was giving pharmacists permission to carry a weapon.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Last edited by John_Deer; 01-11-2013 at 07:48 AM.
utf59 Likes This 
Old 01-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer
Here in NC pharmacists have been given special permission to carry by many companies that otherwise forbid employees carrying weapons on the job. A couple years ago it seems like there was an announcement every night on the news that another chain was giving pharmacists permission to carry a weapon.
Good on em, finally letting people defend themselves, my co. Will not allow carrying, and I have to go into some ruff a$$ neighborhoods. If its late, I carry anyway. I can find another job, but wouldbe hard to do if dead...

Old 01-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #10

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

When I read the title to this thread I chuckled. I guess I kinda seen where that was heading from the title...glad the good people are ok and the dumb a$$es are...well not ok.