Trio of robbers breaks into house in VA

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Trio of robbers breaks into house in VA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1990 Times on 1037 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Default Trio of robbers breaks into house in VA

GUESS THE ENDING: TRIO OF SUSPECTED ARMED ROBBERS TRIES ‘VIOLENTLY’ BREAKING INTO HOME OF DAD AND HIS 2-YEAR-OLD SON AND…

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/18/guess-the-ending-trio-of-suspected-armed-robbers-tries-violently-breaking-into-home-of-dad-and-his-2-year-old-son-and/

This won't show up on CNBC!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Another happy ending.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
ptco911 Likes This 
Old 02-18-2013, 07:02 PM   #3

Liked 4727 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1453

Glad this homeowner was prepared. Could have turned out very bad for a 2 year old if the father had not been armed.

Tack

Old 02-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1990 Times on 1037 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Glad this homeowner was prepared. Could have turned out very bad for a 2 year old if the father had not been armed.

Tack
no question about it. over time I have come to believe that no home should be without an attentive dog or a properly stowed firearm (in the hands of a practiced shooter)

Old 02-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Always love a happy ending! Just too bad he was unable to make it 3 for 3!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 02-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #6

Liked 485 Times on 294 Posts
Likes Given: 228

This is actually one of the best arguments for having an AR, or Ak and using high capacity mags. Many home invasions are committed by three, or more armed persons. Ten round mags don't seem to be sufficient enough. Even thirty round mags could leave a person under gunned. A pistol gripped 12 gauge with a verticle forend grip being used to return fire usually send the perps tripping over themselves attempting to leave the premises.

It's amazing how stories like this never make it onto the mainstream news stations, or newspapers, but stories about little kids being suspended for having a paper gun in class, or pointing their finger as a gun and better yet a kid gets suspended while playing a game called saving the world, cause he tossed a make believe grenade. This is sick stuff that you just can't make up.

Last edited by gunsmoke11; 02-18-2013 at 08:25 PM.
ptco911 Likes This