taking of my freedoms!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > taking of my freedoms!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default taking of my freedoms!

I was able to hear a little of what POTUS is doing on his and smiles Biden's crack down. Just want to get everyone's thoughts or opinions of the crack down

JOSHUA 24:15 As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

Mosin Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think it was a shameful play on emotions. Using children to distract us from what he is trying to do is a cowards way out. He sights 900 murders by firearms. Most of this was from one city Chicago.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #3

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Wait!!! Wait!!!! I've got it figured out now.

"This thread is a place to post positive stories of gun owners exercising their second amendment right.... please read the stickies."

How'd I do Jon?

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5672 Times on 2962 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
Wait!!! Wait!!!! I've got it figured out now.

"This thread is a place to post positive stories of gun owners exercising their second amendment right.... please read the stickies."

How'd I do Jon?
perfectly!!

feel free to repost in the legal/activism section!!

im going to start moving them after this as i think the point has gotten across as to the purpose of this subforum!! if it devolves again ill start locking and deleting.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Closed Thread