"Suspect" fatally shot... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > "Suspect" fatally shot...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5149

i wanted Lott to get up and sling his mic off, and maybe reach and grab pencil neck...............kinda like this video of jim everett.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uczUKTwgqeY

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me
People Like This 
Old 08-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #12

Liked 1960 Times on 1032 Posts
Likes Given: 4288

Quote:
Originally Posted by USEBOTHHANDS View Post
i wanted Lott to get up and sling his mic off, and maybe reach and grab pencil neck...............kinda like this video of jim everett.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uczUKTwgqeY
I saw that when it happened!!! CLASSIC ROME!!! UBH, are you a Jungle listener too???

Old 08-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #13

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5149

we're in an area that's "JUUUUSSSTTTT" between gettin signals for most radio broadcasts, and i don't have satellite radio.

i will tune in when i am in broadcast area tho.....everytime.

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me
vincent Likes This 
Old 08-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1732 Times on 900 Posts
Likes Given: 3667

My wife always has to ask: Why you have that gun on ya? I say, just in case I need it, to protect you and our daughter.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #15

Liked 2610 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Yeah, yanno, I have to put up with the

sarcasm, rolling eyes, and "gun nut" crap

at home, but the minute we get out to the

woods, it's

"Honey, do you have your gun with you? Is it loaded?

Do you have the safety off, all ready to go?"

Old 08-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #16

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
My wife always has to ask: Why you have that gun on ya? I say, just in case I need it, to protect you and our daughter.
I am fortunate, my wife will come up and hug me just to check and see if I have my gun on me, then give me a kiss on the cheek and whisper thank you in my ear. She has hers with her almost all of the time, just likes me to have mine with me too.

She did give me some crap at a restaurant one time until some fellas started talking like they were in a locker room and I asked them to watch the language as I had my wife and daughter with me.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #17

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
Doubtful, I'm surprised WRAL even reported this...bunch of liberal gun bigots...

I'd like to try to fill up this part of the forum with as many SD stories as possible since we're the only ones who will talk about it...
It only took them a week to run the story...not too bad for WRAL...you know that it made them sick to run it with out being negative.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.
vincent Likes This 
Old 08-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Wtf........

New Orleans had six murders in one night.......Wheres the got dam media, where is what ever you want to call it, oh I for got its not religious or hate crime.......and maybe it was only one child from a crack head that was KILLED........I'm all for killing the Dealers an the users.......YOU DAM RIGHT I"M PISSED.......... The war has reached the shores of America, who do we have as a potus to protect us.......Yea right.......