Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Firearms in the Media (
-   -   "Suspect" fatally shot... (

vincent 08-07-2012 02:10 PM

"Suspect" fatally shot...
One more for the good guys...

downsouth 08-07-2012 02:17 PM

Yep, maybe more details will be released.

vincent 08-07-2012 02:25 PM

Doubtful, I'm surprised WRAL even reported this...bunch of liberal gun bigots...:mad:

I'd like to try to fill up this part of the forum with as many SD stories as possible since we're the only ones who will talk about it...

willshoum 08-07-2012 02:50 PM

The times a comin.......
Yea i'm a vigilante........And damn proud of it.......Who else is gonna save your no guns allowed butt.......They recently had an old lady that runs a pawn shop that turned the tables on would be thieves, she pulled a gun and started throwing lead be for they had a chance to get the upper hand....She followed them outside and was still shooting. Granny get your Gun......:eek: :)

BenLuby 08-07-2012 04:27 PM

You're not the only ones reading these little snippets. I steal them and run off to a liberal anti-gun infested site I go to and post the stories, cheering for the good guys. Drives them nuts.

Rarity 08-07-2012 07:33 PM

Way to go!!!

fmj 08-07-2012 07:55 PM

Heres a site for y'all to peruse before heading into the liberal dens of chaos. I get these stories directly to my spacebook page every morning.

fmj 08-07-2012 08:02 PM

i will caution you tho to not open that particcular link....that morgan fellow is an IDIOT.

Last i thought a "debate" was point/counterpoint. NOT talking over someone with a a differing opinion every time they attempt to shoot down your bs

therewolf 08-07-2012 08:47 PM

Great media coverage.

This is how we are going to

mainstream gun ownership and

Take someone new to the range today.

We have reality and self-empowerment on

our side. Anti's only have lies, propaganda,

and hysteria...

Tackleberry1 08-07-2012 11:08 PM

I'll have to let my wife read this one tonight. You'd think after 17 years of daily CCW she'd get over me NOT removing my gun until bedtime, at which point I'm laying next to a Sig P226 .40 in condition 1! :D

Last night she actually had the audacity to ask me if I was going to lock it up BEFORE we strolled the little ones down to the park? Uhhh, Durrr, NO, that freaking city GFZ is where I'd most likely need the darn thing...;)

Maybee I just work to hard to keep her in a upscale more or less crime free area and she's gotten comfortable?