Sure. NY Gun Control Laws work PERFECTLY! - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Sure. NY Gun Control Laws work PERFECTLY!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
Dillinger, I think you take this whole "forum of facts" bit a little TOO seriously? Calm down man. Quit banging that keyboard so hard, your "community that deserves better" is apparently packin' heat - they obviously can fend for themselves lol. The Internet: nothin' but facts, ever since Al Gore invented it........

And while we are on the subject (lol), why is it that there are 3-4 people who think they "own" this website, always, and I mean ALWAYS jumping on, correcting, belittling other posters? These guys are always looking for a fight, can't sleep unless they "set everyone straight". Who the heck appointed these people "arbiters of all that is true and factual"? Themselves, obviously. It is interesting that they employ the most liberal of conversational tactics: talk often, talk loudest, and when they get a little frustrated, start calling names. I guess I am the idiot here......what should I expect from folks who practically live on an internet posting site?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
You could just admit you were talking out of your ass when you said -

- and we could let it go at that.

Or everyone could continue to point out how completely absurd your position is.

Your choice.....
I take it you are going with option#2 chloeshooter?

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

People Like This 
Old 10-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #72
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 541 Times on 329 Posts
Likes Given: 215

Well what I noticed was the few brave people running TOWARD the victim. It takes real courage to run towards the sound of gunfire. I bet he was military

Old 10-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #73
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1357 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa35jsf View Post
Well what I noticed was the few brave people running TOWARD the victim. It takes real courage to run towards the sound of gunfire. I bet he was military

Your courage or stupidity depends upon how you run toward the gunfire.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #74

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I take it you are going with option#2 chloeshooter?
Yeah, he's a tool and he wanted to spout his "opinion" none of us need a handgun as "fact". Obviously facts are different in the small town of Mayberry than EVERYWHERE else on the planet.

Notice how nothing that was clearly refuted was addressed? Classic troll behavior. Go on the offensive against the person calling you out and "forget" to address the issues brought before your very eyes.

I'd address Chloe himself, but he is a waste of my time. His ignorance to facts and arrogance to assume we would trust his word in direct opposition to all known facts, offends everyone with a mind.

This post still is left un-addressed. No surprise there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
Well, to be honest, the true stories about someone defending themselves appropriately with a concealed handgun are oh so few and oh so far between.
Completely wrong. Completely without substance. Completely ignorant. *yawn*

Completely troll-tastic
Old 11-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #75

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
If you live in Mayberry where everyone knows everyone else, you probably don't have as much crime as other cities.
I do live in Mayberry where everyone knows everyone. Mayberry has grown to over a million people and we still don't have a lot of crime. Could it be that everyone in Mayberry has a gun?

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #76

Liked 2490 Times on 1421 Posts
Likes Given: 1940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Crow View Post
I do live in Mayberry where everyone knows everyone. Mayberry has grown to over a million people and we still don't have a lot of crime. Could it be that everyone in Mayberry has a gun?
That's why it's so quiet, on MY street...

Old 11-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #77

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf
That's why it's so quiet, on MY street...
Yeah that could be one reason, they think they might get shot