Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Firearms in the Media (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f169/)
-   -   Shotgun News Magazine (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f169/shotgun-news-magazine-107445/)

toxictim 05-30-2014 11:29 PM

Shotgun News Magazine
 
Never thought we would see the day...
got the volume 68 issue 16; June 1st edition of SGN and after all these years of being safe from it in my favorite magazine there it was.
1-800 Ad for some dating or porno thing on the last page.
really? has SGN sold out? is there nothing sacred in this world?
guess I may not be a SGN subscriber for life now

Mercator 05-30-2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toxictim (Post 1583844)
Never thought we would see the day...
got the volume 68 issue 16; June 1st edition of SGN and after all these years of being safe from it in my favorite magazine there it was.
1-800 Ad for some dating or porno thing on the last page.
really? has SGN sold out? is there nothing sacred in this world?
guess I may not be a SGN subscriber for life now

Target audience: Aging men who like guns. Sorry bubba. We're in the same boat :D

Watch out for the "male enhancement" ads. Be thankful that Before and After are not pictured. For now.

MisterMcCool 05-31-2014 12:03 AM

Those phone sex lines were big business until the Internet came to be. Who calls them anymore? :confused:



No offense and none taken

John_Deer 05-31-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1583861)
Those phone sex lines were big business until the Internet came to be. Who calls them anymore? :confused:
No offense and none taken

People who are computer illiterate or extremely lonely. Typing isn't the same as hearing a friendly voice.

MisterMcCool 05-31-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Deer (Post 1583992)
People who are computer illiterate or extremely lonely. Typing isn't the same as hearing a friendly voice.

You seem to know your way around a computer. :o



No offense and none taken

Mercator 05-31-2014 01:55 PM

Phone sex is also recommended if you don't want your computer to be tagged.

MisterMcCool 06-01-2014 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercator (Post 1584046)
Phone sex is also recommended if you don't want your computer to be tagged.

Aren't phone bills and credit card statements proof enough? :confused:



No offense and none taken

Mercator 06-01-2014 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1584295)
Aren't phone bills and credit card statements proof enough? :confused:



No offense and none taken

You can use a prepaid calling card. With the computer, your IP address is your Internet identity. If you bleep it up once, you can't unbleep it. (You can change the IP every time but it's too involved) Using a proxy, you hand your a$$ to the proxy. Plus, on the Internet nothing erases itself, you should assume the transcripts are recoverable.

Axxe55 06-01-2014 02:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
wow, just wow.:rolleyes:

kbd512 06-01-2014 02:19 AM

Why not just get a girlfriend or a wife?

They generally like, ahem, adult entertainment.

I've never made out with a phone before. My M-14, however, well… oops, forgot this is a family oriented site.

Just a thought.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.