Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Shooting Shows on TV, Radio, and other podcasts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2014, 05:42 AM   #21
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2993 Times on 2039 Posts
Likes Given: 632

Wow, Watching An old episode I guess of Sons of Guns, and they have the China Lake Pump. 40MM Grenade launcher....

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 05-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #22
CJx

Liked 23 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Here's something you guys might find interesting. These guys use simunition rounds and freshly-acquired concealed carry permit holders to replicate self-defense scenarios. Then they train the citizen to handle the situation better than the first time.

Search "First Person Defender" on youtube and you can find a whole lot of them.

You might be a libertarian if you wonder why the definition of liberal contradicts with their views.

There is no left vs. right, no "liberal" vs. "conservative." It's greed for a few vs. prosperity for all, which side are you on?

Old 05-09-2014, 09:02 AM   #23
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2993 Times on 2039 Posts
Likes Given: 632

I think I heard of these. I wish I had more Equipment, because it would be easy to do a lot of stuff that I know people will watch. I also know that if people watch Cam Edwards every day for an hour and he is JUST talking about the News as the NRA sees it, Vikingdad & I could run circles around him( Talk circles)

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*