Second Defense Alliance

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Second Defense Alliance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Second Defense Alliance

I ran across this group while reading a local news website. Anyone ever hear of it? Any current members? Is it worth it?

http://myseconddefensealliance.com/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #2

Liked 390 Times on 253 Posts
Likes Given: 1400

Is that the one with the 2A Defense lawyer network? If so I been meaning to join.

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Old 07-27-2013, 01:35 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1568 Times on 1068 Posts
Likes Given: 540

From what I gathered by just scanning the splash page is they only defend you in the case of a home invasion. My family lawyer says there no such thing as a second amendment attorney. In his opinion there aren't enough self defense cases for any lawyer to claim he specializes in second amendment cases. He said in the event I was charged for defending myself to hire a good criminal defense lawyer.

He said in the case of clear cut self defense I wouldn't be charged and I wouldn't need to defend myself. Just like the Zimmerman case, there wasn't enough evidence to convict Zimmerman so the police did not arrest Zimmerman. It took a special prosecutor with a vendetta to even charge Zimmerman. Even then it was just like the officers that initially investigated the case saw it, not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 07-27-2013, 02:36 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1955 Times on 1152 Posts
Likes Given: 923

The organization I joined and recommend to my students is:
Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network. I have for many years said we, armed citizens, need to band together to protect each other financially and legally.
I am not going to go into detail, but you can check it out if your are interested.

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

bluez Likes This