Rising Voice of Gun Ownership Is Female - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Rising Voice of Gun Ownership Is Female

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 03:40 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by langenc View Post
Probably 'not invited' cause they didnt want to get beat.
Probably. A young lady I used to work with came to work on a Monday morning with her cheek all bruised up..the boss was going to call the police for domestic abuse and she finally talked him out of it. I approached her and she said she wanted to show me something. In her car was a brand new Ruger Red Label. Turns out she won it over the weekend in a clay shooting contest. Her bruised face came from hitting a perfect score, beating the men in the competition. Her perfect score was a day long tournament....she hit 500 clays. Her bruises went away in a couple of weeks...but the men in the tournament didn't want her to enter any more of them.