Newtown legislator tells Gabby Giffords to ‘stay out’ - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Newtown legislator tells Gabby Giffords to ‘stay out’

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts

Giffords husband is getting behind the anti-gun movement according to the news this morn, said he is going to aggressively go after a gun ban and break the strength of the pro gun poeple.

Smokeyloads

nitestalker Likes This 
Old 01-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #12

Liked 2220 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 820

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydster View Post
Giffords husband is getting behind the anti-gun movement according to the news this morn, said he is going to aggressively go after a gun ban and break the strength of the pro gun poeple.

Smokeyloads
Good luck with that! The Democrats have a petition at petitions.whitehouse.gov stating they will vote republican if gun laws are passed. The pro-gun Democrats don't want to be forced to vote single issue but if far left is going to pass crazy laws they are going to vote Republican.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6667 Times on 3547 Posts
Likes Given: 500

Please keep politics in the political subforum.

Thanks
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Closed Thread