Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Firearms in the Media (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f169/)
-   -   Marine with concealed carry permit stops man from beating woman (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f169/marine-concealed-carry-permit-stops-man-beating-woman-86451/)

twistted 03-13-2013 01:58 PM

Marine with concealed carry permit stops man from beating woman

http://fox6now.com/2013/03/12/marine-with-concealed-carry-permit-stops-man-from-beating-woman/

eatmydust 03-13-2013 02:10 PM

God bless Charlie Blackmore!!

JonM 03-13-2013 02:16 PM

just heard that on the radio!!

i still think he shoulda found a empty field to discharge a double barrel shotgun then the guy woulda been scared and the woman should peed on herself and vomited on the stalker. what the hell was she thinking!!

eatmydust 03-13-2013 03:16 PM

Let me add this:

I pray that if any of my loved ones is ever in a compromised situation like the victim was here, that a man/woman like C. Blackmore will come to their aid.

Gun or no gun, it takes courage and caring to do what he did.

And yes, I'm glad he was armed, which may have saved him some punishment by the @$$hole.

CaseyChadwell 03-13-2013 04:59 PM

Did I read that right? Did I see that the police chief said he doesn't encourage that type of behavior? What type of behavior does he want from his citizens? To all be victims? Mr. Blackmore is a hero in my book. God bless him.

Tackleberry1 03-13-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell (Post 1174684)
Did I read that right? Did I see that the police chief said he doesn't encourage that type of behavior? What type of behavior does he want from his citizens? To all be victims? Mr. Blackmore is a hero in my book. God bless him.

Sounds like this Police Cheif is more interested in his budget than his citizens... of course he want's more vicitims... more victims = more money = more officers.

What's a few more dead taxpayers when the survivors roll over and increase your power!

Way too go Marine... You've honor on a level Chief Ass Hat could not comprehend.

Tack

JonM 03-13-2013 06:17 PM

West allis chief of police is virulantly anti second ammendment he was parroting flynn when ccw started here. "If you have a gun my officers will take you out." He is all about making sure victims stay victims.

Two years ago mayor tom barret of milwaukee anti gun zealot confronted a guy beating up a female, told him tonstop and got his head bashed and hand broken by the goblin using a pipe on him.

So what works better in your book?? just talking it out or the presence of a firearm??

AIKIJUTSU 03-13-2013 06:56 PM

That is a common attitude in police administrators. I stopped a guy from beating and kicking a woman at an Indianapolis shopping mall, by punching his lights out one day, before I got a permit and started carrying. I was told that it was stupid for me to do that, giving excuses like "you could have been shot", etc. I guess they want us regular citizens to just call 911, then stand there and watch for 45 minutes until the cops show up, write up their report, and call the coroner.
Sorry boys, I won't do that.

CaseyChadwell 03-13-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 1174748)
West allis chief of police is virulantly anti second ammendment he was parroting flynn when ccw started here. "If you have a gun my officers will take you out." He is all about making sure victims stay victims.

Two years ago mayor tom barret of milwaukee anti gun zealot confronted a guy beating up a female, told him tonstop and got his head bashed and hand broken by the goblin using a pipe on him.

So what works better in your book?? just talking it out or the presence of a firearm??

I'll take the firearm. Ain't much for my head being bashed in with a pipe.

Buskowski 03-13-2013 09:52 PM

Don't encourage this behavior? So just stand there and watch a woman get the life beat out of her because that's a better alternative? What the heck is wrong with some people in this country? I'll defend myself and my fellow man to my death. Or woman in this case.