Man survives being shot 21 times - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Man survives being shot 21 times

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
They need to go back to nightsticks, community involvement and oral communication! If the NYPD think they can maintain order and control with a 40k paramilitary force they need to take a look at any occupation throughout history to see the outcome
Well, not to get too far into the political, but SOME PEOPLE have compared some of the city government's (bloomberg's) recent regulations (no fat, no smoking, no fake boob milk, etc.) to be comparable to those of the Nazi party in pre-war Germany. Perhaps they plan to follow that example for militaristic occupation/control.

sortof

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #62

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Well, not to get too far into the political, but SOME PEOPLE have compared some of the city government's (bloomberg's) recent regulations (no fat, no smoking, no fake boob milk, etc.) to be comparable to those of the Nazi party in pre-war Germany. Perhaps they plan to follow that example for militaristic occupation/control.

sortof
practically there already

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 10-04-2012, 04:15 AM   #63
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8314 Times on 4806 Posts
Likes Given: 10778

Quote:
Originally Posted by slog View Post
Some people might not remember a few months ago some fashion designer that lost his job shot his boss in the face with a shotgun in NYC. The police ended up shooting like 9 people, and the media initially reported that it was a mass shooting perpetrated by the original shooter, when in fact he only shot and killed one person. I think the media love to jump on mass shootings, and NY police need to give up those heavy DA triggers for something lighter.
The guy had a .45 semi-automatic handgun, by that description I would assume it was a 1911, not a shotgun. He shot his former boss in the head and torso then walked away. The bystanders were wounded by ricochets, fragments and possibly bullets fired by the police, as the shooter did not fire any more rounds than were found in the first victim.

The whole incident has been wiped under the carpet because the facts show that the bystanders were wounded by the police, not by the shooter.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:28 AM   #64

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Once again. Does anyone have any follow up on this? Ive googled for it to see what happened. But Im not finding anything.

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-04-2012, 04:52 AM   #65

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
The guy had a .45 semi-automatic handgun, by that description I would assume it was a 1911, not a shotgun. He shot his former boss in the head and torso then walked away. The bystanders were wounded by ricochets, fragments and possibly bullets fired by the police, as the shooter did not fire any more rounds than were found in the first victim.

The whole incident has been wiped under the carpet because the facts show that the bystanders were wounded by the police, not by the shooter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnsdale View Post
Once again. Does anyone have any follow up on this? Ive googled for it to see what happened. But Im not finding anything.

swept under the rug, covered up, and forgotten about..................most likely with BIG payouts to the victims, courtesy of Mayor Blunderburg (and the fine citizens that pay taxes to his fair city).

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Eturnsdale Likes This 
Old 10-04-2012, 05:19 AM   #66

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

I figured. Thanks. But I kinda meant a link or something. There has to be a blogger or something following this.

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 10-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #67

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturnsdale View Post
I figured. Thanks. But I kinda meant a link or something. There has to be a blogger or something following this.
http://www.justicenewsflash.com/2012/10/01/ny-injury-attorney-reports-several-wounded-in-shooting-by-empire-state-building_20121001104098.html

Take note of the absence of mention of police involvement in the shooting.

Old 10-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by slog View Post
Obviously that article is trying to create the false impression that the "mass shooting" was done by the perp, and not by the cops. Our news media in action. A bunch of whores for the gooberment.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #69

Liked 2513 Times on 1433 Posts
Likes Given: 1958

If I were Bloomberg, I would consider starting a group

called "Mayors Against Police Guns"...

Old 10-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #70

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/03/3032171/officer-in-amadou-diallo-shooting.html

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8834994

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Police-Grand-Central-Parkway-Queens-Shooting-172630441.html

way to go NYPD ... what a bunch of hero's

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD