Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Man Goes After X-Girlfriend Twice: Gets killed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 01:46 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1945 Times on 1044 Posts
Likes Given: 2893

Default Man Goes After X-Girlfriend Twice: Gets killed

A FL Mensa candidate stormed his x-girlfriends house with a shotgun. He was disarmed and forced to leave. He got another shotgun and came back. This time he was killed.

Quote:
Kenneth David Drown Jr. stormed into his ex-girlfriends Newberry, Florida home on Superbowl Sunday (February 3rd) armed with a shotgun. After a fight with people inside the house, he was disarmed and forced from the home. 911 was called.

.................................................. .................................................. .....
Drown returned to the house armed with another shotgun. .................................................. ........................................

The homeowner and the 16-year-old boy opened fire on Drown, striking him multiple times. Drown died on the scene.
http://www.easybakegunclub.com/news/2950/Man-attacks-ex-girlfriend-with-shotgun-twice%2C-gets.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-12-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5240 Times on 2732 Posts
Likes Given: 329

im sorry but that is so stupid its funny

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 02-12-2013, 02:13 AM   #3

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
A FL Mensa candidate ...
this is a joke right

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 02-12-2013, 02:18 AM   #4

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

He was only doing what VP Biden said to do. Ole "Joe" said if you need to defend your self get a shotgun. He said you don't have to aim a shotgun. Hey Joe now that is real bad advice.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:43 AM   #5
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6738 Times on 4071 Posts
Likes Given: 8030

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
this is a joke right
I've known several extremely intelligent people who seemed to be stark raving crazy.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:20 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2577 Times on 1353 Posts
Likes Given: 195

I guess he was determined to die! We had a situation here a number of years ago. Dude kicked ex-wife's door open and was shot in the shoulder. Came back about 2 weeks later with his arm still in a sling and kicked the door in again Her aim improved. He is no longer a problem.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Old 02-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1764 Times on 987 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
I guess he was determined to die! We had a situation here a number of years ago. Dude kicked ex-wife's door open and was shot in the shoulder. Came back about 2 weeks later with his arm still in a sling and kicked the door in again Her aim improved. He is no longer a problem.
We had one years ago involving a straying husband. Every other Friday night he would head out to see his girlfriend. On the way out the door his wife would put a few razor cuts on his back. Between the reports and the stitches he always got a late start. The PD and rescue all chipped in to buy his wife a nickle plated .38. He never strayed again.

I loved working in a small town.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6738 Times on 4071 Posts
Likes Given: 8030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402 View Post
We had one years ago involving a straying husband. Every other Friday night he would head out to see his girlfriend. On the way out the door his wife would put a few razor cuts on his back. Between the reports and the stitches he always got a late start. The PD and rescue all chipped in to buy his wife a nickle plated .38. He never strayed again.

I loved working in a small town.
Seriously? I'd let him go see that girlfriend of his and while he was out I would have a locksmith come and change the locks on all the doors. He wants her? He can live with her. No revolving door at my house and I don't like to share my men. If he'll only stay because he's afraid you'll shoot him, is he really worth keeping? When my husband moved out (it didn't involve another woman) I told him to really think about it because he was only going to disrupt my life and the kids life once. He wanted to move out for 6 months then come back. He didn't like the responsibility of a family. What's to keep him from doing that every couple years? He regrets moving out. *shrugs* Either we're in this together or we're not. I can hear y'all mumbling "what a bitch. Now we know why she's still single"

Last edited by winds-of-change; 02-12-2013 at 02:37 PM.
NC1760 Likes This 
Old 02-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #9
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

This Mensa candidate wasn't smart enough to realize that the people that DISARMED him were now ARMED with HIS shotgun?!?

I am a Mensa candidate as well, now I am no longer intimidated to take the test if this nut bar was a candidate as well.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1945 Times on 1044 Posts
Likes Given: 2893

Quote:
This Mensa candidate wasn't smart enough to realize that the people that DISARMED him were now ARMED with HIS shotgun?!?
Uh, the Mensa part was sarcasm.