Knockout game perp shot dead. - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Knockout game perp shot dead.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2013, 02:45 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 54

Where is Jesse, Al and Barack? Oh, I forgot...it has to be a white man hitting a black man before they chime in....Black on black, black on white crime is acceptable to them....but white on black is racist.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Rocky7 Likes This 
Old 11-22-2013, 03:05 AM   #42

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Obama's grandmother said she got nervous sometimes when she met a black man on the street. He sneered at her. Maybe she wasn't so stupid after all?

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

alsaqr Likes This 
Old 11-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #43

Liked 1105 Times on 735 Posts
Likes Given: 733

Quote:
These kids are ****ing disgusting.
Very true. However, don't forget about the parents. Why do you think the kids are like that? IMHO, the parents deserve MINIMUM 1/2 the blame, maybe more, for this type of stuff. I don't care HOW non-politically correct it is, or how inappropriate, or whatever, but I think certain people should not be allowed to have ANY kids, period. I think there are certain indicators that point us pretty solidly in the right direction…...
Old 11-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #44
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6906 Times on 3472 Posts
Likes Given: 7495

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruggieTex View Post
When I was quite young my Great Grandfather, then in his 80's, once suggested that a cure for my boredom while visiting the farm in the summer would be to find a nice stick and wait for a black person by the road and hit them in the head....I was horrified....he was wrong. Even at that young age I knew that was racist, violent, and abhorrent....it still is!
These violent acts are no different, it was a sick amusement for that long ago generation and is being described as a game now....it is no game! It is the same racist, violent, abhorrent act that it always was.

Hate is not new...racism is not new, and neither are the sole property of any one race.
There is one huge difference between then and now- Once we knew as a Nation that racism and Sexism were wrong, we fixed it! Most of that happened when I was a kid but I do remember when full grown men were still called Boys because of the color of their skin and felt they had a right to beat "their woman" if they felt it necessary. We should be proud that we virtually eliminated the huge disparity and second class citizenship for Minorities and Women in this country in a relatively short time. The only way that happened was to call it out on the carpet and vanquish it, we did that at great risk to ourselves and it was nearly another civil war!

The difference is today, reverse discrimination and special dispensations due to perceived Societal inequities have put the blinders on Truth, Justice and the American way of life. We will walk over a dollar to steal a dime trying to fix the sins of someone elses fathers instead of equalizing the dream for all of us. If Trevon could have looked like our president than so could the kid that is playing a game of "Beat Down", Ive heard 30 different POTUS proclamations that we could keep our healthcare if we wanted to and not a single declaration that Black Youths beating defenseless random White People is as phucked up as you can get! Actually, he points to a few whacked out white kids that shot up a few schools as the real problem that needs attention right now!
Old 11-22-2013, 07:12 PM   #45
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5136 Times on 1764 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

More good news.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/11/teen-playing-knockout-game-shot-by-would-be-victim-arrested/

NSDQ

Like it or not, when the chips are down and lives are at stake, an armed citizen can be the "first responder." People who don’t like guns invariably rely on people who have guns when their lives are in danger.

Old 11-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #46

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I think this whole thing about only using certain words to not insult is misdirected. The real problem is? You may not call them "Employed".

Old 11-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #47

Liked 2050 Times on 1072 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I think this whole thing about only using certain words to not insult is misdirected. The real problem is? You may not call them "Employed".
f*ck these little jagoffs. cowardly little pieces of sh!t. time for target practice.

Old 11-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #48

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

There were a few creeps like this when I was growing up, too.

There were also a lot of instantaneous responders. Nothing like this could get off the ground.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.