Knockout game perp shot dead. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Knockout game perp shot dead.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 11:57 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2119 Times on 1351 Posts
Likes Given: 1217

15 years old and an originator of knock out.
Well, I guess this will be tallied up as another "child" victim of gun violence.
Screw the dead maggot and tell his grandfather (no mention of daddy) to accept the fact that his progeny was a useless waste of oxygen, and the world is just a little bit better now.
People Like This 
Old 11-20-2013, 01:09 AM   #22

Liked 275 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
My solution is to stay away from places like that, I refuse to go into cities unless I absolutely must .
........and that is the smartest thing anyone can do. I'm 100% in favor of any laws which allow citizens to protect themselves. I'm 100% in favor of law abiding citizens carrying guns, whether concealed or open. But carrying a gun has me also thinking about my own actions. I don't parade around with my gun in places where there could be danger. I don't put my gun on and decide to walk to a all night store at 2 in the morning. I think that the situational awareness that happens to most who decide to carry is the best thing that can happen to anyone. Intelligent people never look for trouble...but they are prepared for it. When I decided to carry I was glad to have the ability to protect myself....and hope that never becomes necessary. And to quote the "Tubes"....."never corner a frightened man"
People Like This 
Old 11-20-2013, 01:31 AM   #23

Liked 4795 Times on 2681 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

These crimes are committed by young Black males. They refer to their victims as "Polar" bears. Polar Bears are those white ones.

Old 11-20-2013, 02:11 AM   #24

Liked 25 Times on 15 Posts

TNB. I like to refer to that as goodified.
"Those who know how to build their own homes, grow their own food, hunt and slaughter animals for meat, and have a healthy balance of hope and cynicism for humanity will be the ones left at the end, not some 350 pound fatass with a cache of AR's."
-NRA Life Member

Old 11-20-2013, 02:19 AM   #25

Liked 2055 Times on 1074 Posts
Likes Given: 392

What do you wanna bet these scurves live off of tax dollars ? I would have no compunction about advancing Darwin's theories with POS's like this

Old 11-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #26
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7879 Times on 4042 Posts
Likes Given: 9025

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post
........and that is the smartest thing anyone can do. I'm 100% in favor of any laws which allow citizens to protect themselves. I'm 100% in favor of law abiding citizens carrying guns, whether concealed or open. But carrying a gun has me also thinking about my own actions. I don't parade around with my gun in places where there could be danger. I don't put my gun on and decide to walk to a all night store at 2 in the morning. I think that the situational awareness that happens to most who decide to carry is the best thing that can happen to anyone. Intelligent people never look for trouble...but they are prepared for it. When I decided to carry I was glad to have the ability to protect myself....and hope that never becomes necessary. And to quote the "Tubes"....."never corner a frightened man"

Yupper, even cities like Raleigh with lots of money have lots of low life inhabitants that have little or none, the jealousy can prove terminal for those unprepared to defend their selves.

Thats not saying that we dont have poverty in the boonies but its diff out here. We dont just donate our pennies to local orgs and wash our hands of it, our poor neighbors are our problem and they dont just get to live in our shadows and pick our garbage cans, they are just as much a part of the community as everyone else! I know exactly who is standing in front of my house; in the city, you probably dont know or care unless they are pointing a gun at you.

Cities are crap traps for the poor, we concentrate them for our own ease not theirs. This isnt an excuse for Polar Bear whacking, just a predictable outcome of putting all your cracked eggs in one basket! The biggest city I have been to in a long time is Oneida, more like a big town, no Knock out in Oneida, safe and secure!

Old 11-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #27

Liked 1332 Times on 892 Posts
Likes Given: 857

Quote:
You would also think that after a certain number of these attacks, and having the list of victim types, that those people in that area would become somewhat more aware, and take some precautions.
Quote:
So you think it is the victims fault for being a victim. You probably think that it is a woman's fault for being raped because she is a woman. The violence you are so ready to dismiss as the victims fault are racially motivated hate crimes and you are attempting to justify them. Do you really want to see another race war?
Please reread my self-quote above. Did I say it was/is the victim's fault? I don't think so. If you took it that way, it's not what I meant. I simply said you would think they'd take basic steps to avoid this issue. (Which doesn't sound hard.) Maybe a lot of people already are, I don't know.

And do not say that a woman who KNOWS that a certain area at a certain time of the day has a high chance of her getting raped, and who then willingly goes to that area at that time of day and gets raped didn't contribute at least a little to her predicament. Come on, now, don't be silly. That doesn't mean it was OK to rape her, and it doesn't excuse the rapist, and it's not a reason to dismiss the crime. But it's partially her fault.

Old 11-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #28
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1532 Times on 1029 Posts
Likes Given: 182

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
Damn fine marksmanship. Another evil creature removed from the word.
Agreed .......

Old 11-20-2013, 05:15 PM   #29

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I had heard of this game but didnt read into it. I had no idea they were doing it to random people. I figured it was a idiotic game between them like a fight club thing. I hope more of these kids meet armed justice, not that I wish death upon another person but hopefully it will scare them straight. I will be more cautious around groups of young teenagers. Glad this guy wasn't another victim. Good post

Old 11-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #30

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

All I'd have to say to any of them that end up with lead poison..