Knockout game perp shot dead.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Knockout game perp shot dead.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

Default Knockout game perp shot dead.

One of a group of people thought to have popularized "The Knockout Game" was shot dead during a burglary.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/knockout-game-perp-shot-killed/

Good shooting citizen!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #2

Liked 184 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 185

We talking about the knock out thing today, I said the same thing some kid is gonna try it on the wrong person and end up dead.

It's a stupid idea to assault random people for no reason other then for the hell of it. It honestly sounds like this guy did the community a favor in this one the family must have been torn up about this but they had to see this was coming when your 15 year old kid goes around and assaults random people for fun.

I hope this send a message to other kids out there that this game is damn stupid and likely to get you either in jail or killed.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

People Like This 
Old 11-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2932 Times on 1705 Posts
Likes Given: 1749

Young scum is just as polluting as aged scum. Skim it out of the pool and get rid of it!

We are all biodegradable.

Ruger, don't leave home without it.
People Like This 
Old 11-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #4

Liked 117 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 7

This kind of thing is exactly why I prefer high capacity magazines.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6324 Times on 3155 Posts
Likes Given: 6805

Looks like the devil got his due! Weve had a few cases of this in Syracuse, one that ended up killing a mid 70's man. The POS didnt even get charged with Murder, Just Manslaughter and will be out in 5 if he's "good". Best thing that could happen is he never makes it out of prison alive.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/06/knockout_game_killing_in_syrac.html

Sadly, if our POTUS had a son, he could look like every single one of the thugs that has been charged in Syracuse with Playing "Knock Out" and killing their victims! Im not racist, never have been but if that simple statistics still elude you your blind, deaf and Dumber than a box of Rocks! You wanna know why "Non Hispanics" like Zimmerman shoot "Non Hispanics" Like Martin? Because "Non Hispanics" like Martin have been known to randomly pick other "Non Hispanics" and pound them within inches of death or worse! The Non Hispanic in the article above literally kicked the Elderly Victims face so hard his eyes came out of their sockets!

"Non Hispanic" Mothers across the nation are outraged by "Police Brutality", "Bigoted Citizens" and "Other discriminatory practices as ..." but they are not nearly as angry that it is their very own offspring that are committing these crimes so brutal that they cant be even be depicted on TV without a warning. , now thats something to be proud of! Jumped and sucker punched a very old man, broke 1/3 of his bones and kicked his eyes out!.............

Last edited by WebleyFosbery38; 11-19-2013 at 10:51 AM.
People Like This 
Old 11-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #6

Liked 1029 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 679

So, they should give the guy (the shooter) a medal.

You would also think that after a certain number of these attacks, and having the list of victim types, that those people in that area would become somewhat more aware, and take some precautions.

Old 11-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Hey, my Sig wants to play the knock out game too. On these punks.

Old 11-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1853 Times on 1269 Posts
Likes Given: 676

The knockout game goes on everywhere. A couple months ago we had the knockout game going on in Raleigh. The players look for white males that they can knock out.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 11-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2110 Times on 1157 Posts
Likes Given: 630

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
So, they should give the guy (the shooter) a medal.

You would also think that after a certain number of these attacks, and having the list of victim types, that those people in that area would become somewhat more aware, and take some precautions.
So you think it is the victims fault for being a victim. You probably think that it is a woman's fault for being raped because she is a woman. The violence you are so ready to dismiss as the victims fault are racially motivated hate crimes and you are attempting to justify them. Do you really want to see another race war?

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I am not older than dirt but the rocks were bigger and there were more of them when I was a kid.

Old 11-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5797 Times on 3027 Posts
Likes Given: 397

Damn fine marksmanship. Another evil creature removed from the word.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This