Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Karma gotta love it...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5306 Times on 2772 Posts
Likes Given: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCANNON View Post
How is a death, of a burglar or not, funny? You guys are very immature. Karma is getting what you deserve. So stealing something like a gun, car, tv should warrant the death penalty (that's what is boils down to when you applaud this event)? Yes, maybe he would've used those weapons for bad, but maybe he would have been apprehended somehow beforehand and at least still be alive. Grow up
a hundred years ago he wouldnt have been on and off parole for the next 40 years raping murdering and robbing. our forefathers woulda strung him from a tree.

yes its fully justified and a deserving end to a scumbag thief. sorry if your offended but thats how i see it.

just had an incident here in milwaukee where a guy "just getting his life turned around" numerous drug felonies 2 homicide felonies several stolen vehicle felonies stole a sks and opened fire on people in downtown milwaukee. if he had of offed hiumself before hand in a stupid hilarious fashion thats woulda been justice just like this clownshoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
No. The shotgun was clearly defending itself from a gun napping.
Prison has not worked as a deterrent or for rehabilitation. Make it a capital offense to commit a crime with a firearm and the liberals will probably scream.
i beg to differ. they will only apply such a law to a law abiding citizen doing something illegal by accident. they still would never punish the actual criminal element regardless of what laws are enacted. liberal gun grabbers have no interest in prosecuting and keep actual criminals in prison they only want to prosecute tax paying citizens with no criminal history

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 03-05-2013 at 09:45 PM.
People Like This 
Old 03-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 185 Times on 118 Posts
Likes Given: 578

He did it to himself

Last edited by Mongo; 03-06-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Old 03-06-2013, 01:07 AM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2600 Times on 1367 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Mr. Cannon, I do not believe for one second that the death penalty (adminstered by the State) is an appropriate punishment for a property crime. In this case, the death penalty was imposed by Mr. Murphy. He is not bound by ANY law exept his own. In the old days they would have called this "Death by Misadventure". His demise was of his own doing and as such appropriately metted out.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Old 03-06-2013, 01:59 AM   #14
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1490 Times on 913 Posts
Likes Given: 7349

I wonder what went through his mind (not at the fatal moment, earlier, in the planning stage) when he planned his day.......

Uh, let's see, step one. wait 'til the farm is empty. step 2, go in, grab what I want and GTFO. Step 3,........ Wait, I forgot something there. Oh Sh!t! I forgot to check if the gun was loaded before I put them in the truck and drove down this bu..... BANG!

No great loss to society. 'Nuff said.

Personally, I didn't find the OP to be funny.......

It was hilarious! Thanks for sharing

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

2manyhobbies Likes This