Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Kahr Firearms to make a move out of New York.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1386 Times on 940 Posts
Likes Given: 486

To get a gun that isn't made in the northeast you will be limited to Russian and European guns.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 08-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #22
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

Which all of mine are, except my Taurus and Beretta Px4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
To get a gun that isn't made in the northeast you will be limited to Russian and European guns.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 08-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #23
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4422 Times on 1491 Posts
Likes Given: 1359

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
I believe FN guns sold in the US are based in McLean Va and manufactured in Columbia S.C.

NSDQ

Old 08-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #24

Liked 400 Times on 219 Posts
Likes Given: 82

I don't think boycotting manufacturers in the NE is necessarily a solution. Not all of them have given civilian gun owners the giant middle finger and many of them were in that location LONG before all this gun control nonsense came about.

However, as those states become increasingly hostile to the gun industry I'm surprised at those who have no taken a much harder look at the long-term cost of moving versus the short-term cost of staying.

"For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong." - Mark Twain

My Firearm Reviews -
Beretta U22 Neos
Magnum Research Baby Eagle II .45 ACP

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 08-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #25
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5673 Times on 2809 Posts
Likes Given: 6035

I dont blame them for moving out of my home state and Im just waiting to hear Remington announce the same thing. My guess is that if they do leave, it will be the straw that breaks Coumo's Back...

Old 08-17-2013, 03:09 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6747 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedJava View Post
I don't think boycotting manufacturers in the NE is necessarily a solution. Not all of them have given civilian gun owners the giant middle finger and many of them were in that location LONG before all this gun control nonsense came about.
As were the very same people who founded this country and gave us our freedoms. They were LONG before all this, look at their state now, SO?????

Do not look into the past and judge a person or company, look at what they have become, now. In the present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
I dont blame them for moving out of my home state and Im just waiting to hear Remington announce the same thing. My guess is that if they do leave, it will be the straw that breaks Coumo's Back...
Let us hope Cuomo will be in traction by tomorrow!
Old 08-17-2013, 04:28 AM   #27

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Maybe, New York supported the British. They allowed the Patriot Army to freeze while they entertained the Red Coats. After all less than 7 % of Americans supported the Revolution. What has changed?

Old 08-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #28
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20032 Times on 11392 Posts
Likes Given: 50539

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Maybe, New York supported the British. They allowed the Patriot Army to freeze while they entertained the Red Coats. After all less than 7 % of Americans supported the Revolution. What has changed?
i will also point out something about an obsevation about some of the states that are highly anti-gun stanced that many are just as worried about gun rights as many of us, but are controlled by large populated cities that have anti-gun views and positions. like New York, Illinois or even California. get away from the huge populaed metropolis' and get into the rural areas, and i think the viewpoints and opinions change. but the smaller and rural areas of population are controlled politically by the larger masses in the larger cities.

just and opinion and observation. not fact based by any means.

Old 08-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #29
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

i will also point out something about an obsevation about some of the states that are highly anti-gun stanced that many are just as worried about gun rights as many of us, but are controlled by large populated cities that have anti-gun views and positions. like New York, Illinois or even California. get away from the huge populaed metropolis' and get into the rural areas, and i think the viewpoints and opinions change. but the smaller and rural areas of population are controlled politically by the larger masses in the larger cities.

just and opinion and observation. not fact based by any means.
You're 100% correct, I live in MA and I can tell you that there are people up here that are as pro-gun as anyone in any pro-gun state, but we're controlled by the anti's in Worcester and Boston.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 08-19-2013, 11:11 PM   #30

Liked 319 Times on 190 Posts
Likes Given: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Good. F@#&.new York.
What he said. They are more than welcome to relocate to very gun friendly Kentucky.