Junior High shooting New Mexico
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media >

Junior High shooting New Mexico

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1108 Times on 588 Posts

Default Junior High shooting New Mexico

I'm sure there are many headlines, this is a piece from my local paper.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-15-2014, 11:24 PM   #2
Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 3909 Times on 1886 Posts
Likes Given: 1963

He did good! But in most scenarios we would have another dead teacher. Seemingly it might have been a girl friend boy friend deal and jealousy? Only a thought since I do not have any factual information to base this on at present. Anyway a tragic event! Prayers to the kids who were shot I hope they recover!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy