Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Interesting article from Yahoo!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Retired
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2267 Times on 1356 Posts
Likes Given: 1058

Default Interesting article from Yahoo!

http://news.yahoo.com/applying-lessons-one-texas-most-infamous-shootings-sandy-112040706.html

Includes "In the end, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #2

Liked 1771 Times on 1159 Posts
Likes Given: 1362

I really like Representative Steve Stockman (author of the article).

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 05-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Old 05-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #4

Liked 2251 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 153

Ms. Hupp is a great person. I truly feel for her. Her common sense is extraordinary. When faces with what had happened to her parents, right before her eyes, she did not take the Libtard approach and speak out on gun control. She spoke before Congress and ran for office. She was elected to the Texas House of Representatives. She was a MAJOR influence on the passage of the Texas Concealed Handgun License law.

She occasionally fills in on the local talk radio show (KLBJ-AM). Sometimes in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. It is always refreshing to hear her and her voice of reason.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball