insurance

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > insurance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default insurance

The editor of the Detroit Free Press, a leftist paper, recently wrote a long article about "why I carry". Seems he was in a convenience store, when he wrealized he was being stalked by two punks. He walked outside, and his impression was confirmed. He pulled his coat back to display his .40, and punks fled. Oh yeah, the editor is black. A liberal education?
Lawyer Bob in MI

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-03-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1335 Times on 699 Posts
Likes Given: 612

It always amazes me how many liberals see themselves as peace-making as Mother Theresa, but turn into Charles Bronson as soon as they are attacked or a family member is raped. Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal!

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 07-05-2013, 02:36 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1284 Times on 624 Posts
Likes Given: 75

There are some liberals that are gun people, though they are in the definite minority. I work with a black woman who is very liberal, still thinks highly of Obummer, and is well armed. Would shoot some other Inner City Democrat in a minute if they screwed with her or her family.

There are a couple others in the building I work in, including a woman who thinks the US will fail if Hillary does not succeed Obummer. She is a long time shooter and has had her carry permit in Florida since it was first permitted.

Now, that said, you have a lot more probability of looking down a barrell if you bleep with any of us conservatives in this office!

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!