Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > I Know This Nutcase!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Default I Know This Nutcase!

I know him well he lives about a mile up the mountain,from our farm in Bloomingburgh NY,he's not from Wurtsboro he's from Bloomingburgh NY.I've known him for 40 years and he was always a quart low.This fool stuck his handgun between a guys legs and fired,thank GOD the guy wasn't hit with the bullet! So Long Dougie your going to prison now.,

http://www.riverreporter.com/content/14/2013/04/29/shot-fired-wurtsboro-man-arrested

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #2

Liked 1658 Times on 910 Posts
Likes Given: 2419

Yep, the guy looks like he's about one quart low.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #3

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Now to the real important part..How many rounds where in the gun? Because he just might have been trying to make his pistol legal.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #4

Liked 4450 Times on 2348 Posts
Likes Given: 254

this subforum is for positive usage of a firearm being reported on b y the media.

this is a sample of a negative use of a firearm...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread