Homeowner-holds-robber-at-gunpoint
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Homeowner-holds-robber-at-gunpoint

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Homeowner-holds-robber-at-gunpoint

I'm in favor of this type of gun control.

http://www.wgal.com/news/susquehanna-valley/lancaster/Police-Homeowner-holds-robber-at-gunpoint-until-police-arrive/-/9704306/18291036/-/r7ekdaz/-/index.html?absolute=true

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #2

That's my hometown! ... funny

Old 01-29-2013, 12:30 AM   #3

No kidding. I live about 20 minutes west of Lancaster.

Proud NRA Member
Proud GOA Member

"Outlaw guns and only the outlaws will have guns."

Old 01-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #4

J.P. McCaskey

Old 01-29-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Great! This stuff happens every day, but it doesn't support NBC's, ABC's, nor CBS's agendas. It is great to have it be noticed by some media outlets, though.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:08 AM   #6

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

GO PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!(i live in erie)

Old 02-04-2013, 04:08 AM   #7

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I do not have a link, but 3 days ago an elderly couple was found dead in their home. When the police were called a neighbor was holding two teenagers at gunpoint. This happened in Lampe, MO, last thursday I believe. He unfortunately couldn't prevent the murder, but he sure as hell stopped them from getting away.

Old 02-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post
I do not have a link, but 3 days ago an elderly couple was found dead in their home. When the police were called a neighbor was holding two teenagers at gunpoint. This happened in Lampe, MO, last thursday I believe. He unfortunately couldn't prevent the murder, but he sure as hell stopped them from getting away.
Good for him. Bet that wasn't reported on national news.

Proud NRA Member
Proud GOA Member

"Outlaw guns and only the outlaws will have guns."

alsaqr Likes This 
Old 02-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2189 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 3328

Quote:
I do not have a link, but 3 days ago an elderly couple was found dead in their home. When the police were called a neighbor was holding two teenagers at gunpoint. This happened in Lampe, MO, last thursday I believe.
The little scumbags who murdered the couple in MO had escaped from an "at risk boys ranch", whatever that is. You're right; it will not make the national news. Publicizing stories like this one is counter to the anti-self defense, anti-gun agenda of the sorry a$$ed national "news" organizations.

Link to the Lampe, Missouri article:

Quote:
LAMPE, Mo. (News-Leader & WZZM) - Two juveniles suspected of killing an elderly West Michigan couple Thursday had run away from a local at-risk boys ranch earlier this week, officials have confirmed.

"The boys had run away, and we had reported that to the proper authorities," said Richard Bottorf, chairman of Lives Under Construction Ranch.

The two are suspected of killing Paul and Margaret Brooks in a Table Rock Lake home Thursday night. Stone County Sheriff Doug Rader said police had no indication from the report that the boys were dangerous.

Stone County deputies received a call from a resident of Trace Hollow Road at 5:43 p.m. Thursday. The man reported that he was holding two young men at gunpoint after confronting them for suspicious behavior.

The man continued to hold the juveniles, ages 15 and 16, at gunpoint for 14 minutes until the first sheriff's deputy arrived at 1722 Trace Hollow Road. The suspects are in custody but are not being held in Stone County, juvenile officer Keith Parris said. There is no juvenile facility in Stone County.
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/241378/2/Local-couple-found-murdered-inside-Missouri--vacation-home