Great grand mother defends herself.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Great grand mother defends herself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4305 Times on 2118 Posts
Likes Given: 870

Default Great grand mother defends herself.

No one helped her, and someone even said to her, during the attack, "You by yourself b&^%*"...

She fired 11 shots and says this, "At first I felt bad because I have grand children, but if they're out there, doing this, they should {be shot} too."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/28/great-grandmother-fires-at-thug-11-times-after-brazen-mid-morning-robbery-in-detroit/

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #2

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

This is the way it was before and the way it should still be this way.

Check your inbox mosin

Old 01-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #3

Liked 4886 Times on 2368 Posts
Likes Given: 1524

Good for her she's black...my grandmother would been charged with a hate crime for talking 11 shots at a young man who was just about to turn his life around...

Old 01-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #4

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 15

And if this happened in NY a year from now she'd only have 7 shots to defend herself. Too bad none of them hit

we're Americans and we pray for peace, and if we can't have peace we find and destroy the people who screwed up the damn peace. So we can have some peace. - Christopher Titus

Old 01-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5812 Times on 3033 Posts
Likes Given: 398

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid20 View Post
And if this happened in NY a year from now she'd only have 7 shots to defend herself. Too bad none of them hit
she is prolly a retired new york police officer... heh

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 01-29-2013, 12:15 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

" .... all those men on the bus and none of them intervened ..." None of them intervened in the 'land of the free and home of the BRAVE.' Ha! Brave, my a$$!

Old 01-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Good for her. It's crazy how people will just sit and watch somebody else be violently attacked like watching a spectator sport. People are too selfish and cowardly to take any risk for the benefit of others. Several years ago, I was driving up a busy street in Indianapolis, near a large shopping mall, and saw 2 cars beside the roadway, and a man punching and kicking a woman who was flat on her back on the street. I stopped, went up to them, and as I approached, the man turned toward me and yelled, "She's my wife", as if that made it OK. I cold-cocked him, and another lady, the lady's friend, got the victim into a car and said she was taking her to the hospital. When the man came to, he got into a car being driven by his "friend", and drove off. The whole time this was going on, there was a crowd of at least 200 people standing and watching, none of them even offering to help. When the cops arrived, they were chastising me for getting involved, said I could have been shot or stabbed. It's almost like an unwritten law that you don't intervene when a violent crime is in progress. A pitiful remnant of a country where our forefathers daily defended each other and respected women. No wonder people don't respect the rights of others to defend themselves, and want guns banned.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 01-29-2013 at 07:29 PM.