Family Dollar Customer Shoots Robber - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Family Dollar Customer Shoots Robber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2109 Times on 1140 Posts
Likes Given: 3175

The family of the turd is raising hades because their dear child was shot while robbing a store. A relative is saying it was none of the mans business if their little angel murdered the clerk.

Quote:
“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him - what gives him the right to think that it's okay to just shoot someone?” said the relative. “You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/suspects-family-angry-at-good-samaritan

Old 12-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1585 Times on 1082 Posts
Likes Given: 546

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
The family of the turd is raising hades because their dear child was shot while robbing a store. A relative is saying it was none of the mans business if their little angel murdered the clerk.
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/suspects-family-angry-at-good-samaritan
Maybe the family of the robber should have a good long look in the mirror. If they had instilled some morals into their children their child might be alive today. I hate to see anyone bury their child. But they can't blame others when their son engaged in violent behavior. Anytime you engage in violence, be it an armed robbery or a barroom brawl you are risking your life.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 12-03-2013, 11:43 PM   #23

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I don't know what disgusts me more. The families of these POS thugs who get on TV and cry foul when "They baby" gets shot in the act of threatening another. Or the media outlets who give them the airtime.

My only hope is that enough intelligent people can see the truth in stories like this. The truth that a gun in the hands of right man can save lives.

Old 12-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #24

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Gotta love these cards.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!
People Like This 
Old 12-09-2013, 07:08 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 58 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust
And they should read something like his - "We appreciate all of our law abiding customers, especially those that provide added security! Show your PD weapon at checkout and receive 10% off your total bill! Thank You, Family Dollar, Inc."
I would shop there more often for the 10%...

Old 12-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Booooooo.......

On my work building's door.

002.jpg  

"Feuer Frei!"

Old 12-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 58 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbartrip6
I don't know what disgusts me more. The families of these POS thugs who get on TV and cry foul when "They baby" gets shot in the act of threatening another. Or the media outlets who give them the airtime. My only hope is that enough intelligent people can see the truth in stories like this. The truth that a gun in the hands of right man can save lives.
I agree, but the thugs family always gets their say...He was a good person, trying to provide for his family...Yea, by robbing a store.....they never see it!!!!

Old 12-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Yeah, he was trying to provide for his family - provide dope for his ho 'cuz she's laid up with VD, and can't "work" for a few days.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:13 PM   #29

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancslaughter
I'm sorry but the way I was trained to end the threat usually ends up being fatal I agree that you have to choose words carefully but most everyone I know is trained to aim for center mass the largest target on a person I mean I know if it ever happens to me I'll probably go to jail for triple tapping someone just cause that was my training and some da will call that overkill and off to court I'll go
I don't disagree with this but just thinking.

It seems to me for an average shooter there is a big difference between getting up from a bench seat at a range, walking up to the shooting line, properly gripping your weapon with both hands, squeeze off a round or 2 at a stationary body target with nothing behind it but a dirt hill in comparison to being in a store, unsuspectingly have to make several split second decisions, draw your weapon from under your clothing assuming CCW, aim at a possible moving target and prevent accidentally shooting the clerk could be a bit different.

Aiming for the center mass is fine but just hitting the right person and wounding them to the point the threat is no longer to me would be fine.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!

Last edited by wittmeba; 12-13-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Doc3402 Likes This