Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Excellent Article.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 713 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Default Excellent Article.

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/opinion/article_1c144792-b36d-11e2-8ac6-001a4bcf887a.html

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

johnr1943 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 4465 Times on 2355 Posts
Likes Given: 255

thank you for posting the link to the actual news article.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 05-11-2013, 01:30 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2227 Times on 1447 Posts

Good article

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 05-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #4

Liked 83 Times on 65 Posts

Not good but great.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:46 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 555 Times on 350 Posts
Likes Given: 1513

Wow! This guy gets it. Too bad the anti-gunner crowd doesn't.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #6

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

OK,I'm looking for words now,---my Civilian "Guns"where NEVER meant to shed Human Blood in premedication nor by accidental discharge,but used only as a tool to feed me pure GODS food that our LORD provides for us Humans,along with target X ring enjoyment for the Family day out!

I will not go on to tell the story of the Weapons "not"guns I carried for 12+years,in the US ARMY that still haunts me every night,along with other of my age.

How the American gun became a nasty word,is as a birds nest on my fishing reel,that I'm intelligent enough to entangle but,in today's PC America one man "me"doesn't stand a chance.

Stand As One Fight The Pink Liberal Worms,Or ?.,