Death Wish
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Death Wish

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

Default Death Wish

Female Charles Bronson kicking ass. Sky news....

Mexico Bus Murders: Female 'Vigilante' Sought

Page last updated 06:53AM Tuesday September 03, 2013

Mexican authorities are investigating claims that a woman who killed two bus drivers was seeking revenge for the alleged sexual abuse of female passengers.
A woman wearing a blonde wig boarded a bus in Ciudad Juarez on Wednesday morning, shot the driver in the head with a pistol and made her getaway.

The next day another driver on the same route was killed, apparently by the same woman.

Emails claiming to be from "Diana the hunter of bus drivers" were then sent to media organisations over the weekend.

"I myself and other women have suffered in silence but we can't stay quiet anymore," the email said.

"We were victims of sexual violence by the drivers on the night shift on the routes to the maquilas (factories).

"I am the instrument of vengeance for several women."

The newspaper Diario de Juarez reported that a witness quoted the killer as telling the second victim, "You guys think you're real bad, don't you?" before shooting him.

Police have not verified the authenticity of the emails, or of a Facebook page set up under a similar name.

However, Arturo Sandoval, a spokesman for the state prosecutors' office, said they were taking the vigilante theory seriously.

"Now that we have the email in the case file, it indicates that this could have been someone who had had a run-in with a driver of one of his relatives," Sandoval said.

There was apparently no robbery in either of the killings.

Undercover police are being put on some buses in the city and detectives said they have a sketch of the killer. Weapons searches are also being put in place.

Ciudad Juarez, located just over the border from El Paso in Texas, is a notoriously violent city with frequent killings related to the drugs trade.

More than 100 women - many of them factory workers - were killed in the 1990s and 2000s after boarding buses in the city.

Their bodies were often found weeks or months later, raped, strangled and dumped in the desert or vacant lots.

Several bus drivers were arrested in connection with those killings but the cases against them always appeared weak, or their confessions forced.

One driver had his conviction overturned, and his co-defendant, another bus driver, died in prison before sentencing.

The head of the Chihuahua state Women's Human Rights Centre, Lucha Castro, said it was possible the killer "or someone close to her suffered some abuse by one of these guys."

"It's a fact that there are sexual abuse cases on the bus routes," she claimed.

Related Stories
'Ugly Betty' Cartel Chief Arrested
Mexican Drug Chief Linked To 350 Murders

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 566 Times on 318 Posts
Likes Given: 2438

Well someone had to step up and do something.

Back in 58-59 spent A Lot of time in Juarez,
Things were pretty calm.
What happened ?

Old 09-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 762 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 786

Not that I have any family in Mexico,

But I know 2 dudes that wont be rapeing or killing anybody else ,anytime soon.

Jim

Old 09-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #4

Liked 505 Times on 270 Posts
Likes Given: 110

Just my little disclaimer. In general I am against vigilantism (sp?).

The situation in Mexico is just out of hand though. The corruption is so bad that the government disarms people trying to defend themselves. Remember the reports of the villages driving out drug cartels and the government rolling in to take away all their guns? I'm sure that wasn't a coincidence.

This is a bad situation, but desperate people who don't believe there will ever be justice will eventually take matters into their own hands. I don't agree with it, but I do expect it.

Chicago should take note, as their own politicos are in bed with the local gangs and it is the worst kept secret in the city.

"For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong." - Mark Twain

Old 09-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by phideaux View Post
Not that I have any family in Mexico,

But I know 2 dudes that wont be rapeing or killing anybody else ,anytime soon.

Jim
Nowhere in that article does it say that either of those drivers ever raped or killed anyone.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 09-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #6

Liked 505 Times on 270 Posts
Likes Given: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Nowhere in that article does it say that either of those drivers ever raped or killed anyone.
Yeah, it's entirely possible they were targets of convenience.

"For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong." - Mark Twain

phideaux Likes This 
Old 09-03-2013, 11:40 PM   #7

Liked 638 Times on 385 Posts
Likes Given: 12

If you are taking the law into your own hands, why just go after the first convenient driver. I would imagine they had done somwthing to her or someone she knew. Why kill these people out of convenience instead of the people who hurt her? I think she knew them and targeted them specifically.