Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > David Gregory breaks DC gun laws on meet the press

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 04:28 AM   #31
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7366 Times on 4266 Posts
Likes Given: 9480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
I called it. I spoke to a very nice gentleman who said that they have received several texts and emails reagarding Mr. Gregory's magazine, and it will be dealt with appropriately.

He did however, bring it to my attention that it could have a been a confiscated mag, that was given to Gregory by a police officer that was present at the interview. The police officer could have taken the mag back at the end of the interview.
If that were the case then Gregory would have said so, saying that "since this is illegal, the DC police had to bring this in tonight...."" etc, etc.,

Those people are too ignorant to know when they are breaking the law or not. But they are not stupid enough to go on camera on international TV and break the law. If he had known about the ban, he would have been making a big deal about it, having a uniformed DC cop bring it onto the set or something, just to try and make the point as to how dangerous they are. But commit a crime on TV without disclosure? Again, they aren't that stupid. They freaking know that we are gonna see it and make noise about it.

I posted it on my FB page (crickets). Then I posted it on a couple of FB pages as a response to some liberal friends. Well, it seems that most of them have "unfriended" me. That is the liberal way. Pay no attention to the facts, they are irrelevant if they don't support my position. I will use these easily manipulated statistics instead.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:18 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 35 Posts

Facebook is getting to be a joke. The delete or hide stuff against Libs.

Old 12-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #33

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns

I called it. I spoke to a very nice gentleman who said that they have received several texts and emails reagarding Mr. Gregory's magazine, and it will be dealt with appropriately.

He did however, bring it to my attention that it could have a been a confiscated mag, that was given to Gregory by a police officer that was present at the interview. The police officer could have taken the mag back at the end of the interview.
Regardless... He possessed it.!! I signed the petition. So should you all.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:44 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 905 Times on 541 Posts
Likes Given: 1258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
If that were the case then Gregory would have said so, saying that "since this is illegal, the DC police had to bring this in tonight...."" etc, etc.,

Those people are too ignorant to know when they are breaking the law or not. But they are not stupid enough to go on camera on international TV and break the law. If he had known about the ban, he would have been making a big deal about it, having a uniformed DC cop bring it onto the set or something, just to try and make the point as to how dangerous they are. But commit a crime on TV without disclosure? Again, they aren't that stupid. They freaking know that we are gonna see it and make noise about it.

I posted it on my FB page (crickets). Then I posted it on a couple of FB pages as a response to some liberal friends. Well, it seems that most of them have "unfriended" me. That is the liberal way. Pay no attention to the facts, they are irrelevant if they don't support my position. I will use these easily manipulated statistics instead.
That's another characteristic of the libtard press. They think they should be exempt from the laws they want to cram down our throats.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:45 PM   #35

Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert121571 View Post
Facebook is getting to be a joke. The delete or hide stuff against Libs.
Yea they do. It's pathetic really. I'm about to be banned, and I haven't used any profanity or name calling while arguing with libtards (my grandmother is on my friends' list, and she won't hesitate to call me on it)

Old 12-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #36

Liked 9185 Times on 5049 Posts
Likes Given: 74

By the way, y'all should see the school this turd, David Gregory sends his kids to, along with the current POTUS's kids. And they say e shouldn't have armed guards in school...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/23/School-Obama-s-Daughters-Attend-Has-11-Armed-Guards-Not-Counting-Secret-Service

Old 12-25-2012, 01:15 PM   #37

Liked 381 Times on 247 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

I added it to my facebook page

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Old 12-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 905 Times on 541 Posts
Likes Given: 1258

It is really becoming a serious issue. The lib press and gov't officials are becoming like "royalty" with special priviledges while they are doing all they can to strip the rest of us of our fundamental rights.

Old 12-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #39

Liked 3678 Times on 1755 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Again. I blame the media. If one reporter from the MSM did their job, we could have an honest debate.
Instead we get laws shoved down our throats because of propaganda by the media.
I've always distrusted the media, saw through their lies and miswording, but in the last 6 years, its gone beyond criminal.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

People Like This 
Old 12-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #40

Liked 381 Times on 247 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Turns out DC has a 24/7 tipline for illegal weapons possession...what say we all give 'em a call.

I just called this tipline and politely asked when Mr gregory would be arrested. Told them " I drive through the distrcit all the time and have to take my gun out of the car before I do. I just hope there will be equal justice for all"

We should ALL call them!!!
And do what their poster says:

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix