David Gregory breaks DC gun laws on meet the press - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > David Gregory breaks DC gun laws on meet the press

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 02:29 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 390 Times on 253 Posts
Likes Given: 1403

They took it out and locked the article to only "registered users"
My edit was taken out sinc ei twa "unsourced" who here is registered user and can redo it and cite the source?
DC High Capacity Ammunition Magazines – D.C. Official Code 7-2506.01

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Old 12-25-2012, 02:31 AM   #22

There is also a petition to sign:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/press-charges-against-david-gregory-possession-30-round-high-capacity-assault-rifle-magazine/gMNRPpPl

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:

Old 12-25-2012, 02:35 AM   #23

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I can no longer sign petitions on the White House site. I tried to log in, no luck. Tried to recover my password, no luck. Tried to re register, and got an "invalid email" message. This is the same account I used to register to begin with, and sign numerous petitions.

The only option I see is to create another email account, and use it to create another WH.gov account.

And people think we aren't being tracked in what we do...
I almost expect to see those helicopters...

Old 12-25-2012, 02:45 AM   #24

when I forget my PW it gets sent right to me.

Presence is important...
The Presidnet is not dumb and he cares very much about how he is perceived.
if he senses too much pushback he will back off.

The petitions help with that.

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:

Old 12-25-2012, 02:51 AM   #25

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Turns out DC has a 24/7 tipline for illegal weapons possession...what say we all give 'em a call.

I called it. I spoke to a very nice gentleman who said that they have received several texts and emails reagarding Mr. Gregory's magazine, and it will be dealt with appropriately.

He did however, bring it to my attention that it could have a been a confiscated mag, that was given to Gregory by a police officer that was present at the interview. The police officer could have taken the mag back at the end of the interview.

-Matt

Old 12-25-2012, 02:53 AM   #26

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
I called it. I spoke to a very nice gentleman who said that they have received several texts and emails reagarding Mr. Gregory's magazine, and it will be dealt with appropriately.

He did however, bring it to my attention that it could have a been a confiscated mag, that was given to Gregory by a police officer that was present at the interview. The police officer could have taken the mag back at the end of the interview.
Again... How convenient.

Old 12-25-2012, 04:06 AM   #27

Liked 776 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post

So what...can I borrow a full auto AR from a police officer? Find a provision in the law that allow a journalist with no credentials other than a press pass to possess a restricted weapon. The point here is that advocates of restrictions are just as culpable for their violation as the people they wish to impose them on. Trust me...folks like David Gregory would not give a **** if you claimed ignorance of the law. Arrest his ass as the law requires and let the judge and jury decide his guilt or innocence.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 12-25-2012, 04:36 AM   #28

Liked 4438 Times on 2196 Posts
Likes Given: 947

Quote:
So what...can I borrow a full auto AR from a police officer? Find a provision in the law that allow a journalist with no credentials other than a press pass to possess a restricted weapon. The point here is that advocates of restrictions are just as culpable for their violation as the people they wish to impose them on. Trust me...folks like David Gregory would not give a **** if you claimed ignorance of the law. Arrest his ass as the law requires and let the judge and jury decide his guilt or innocence.
He broke the very laws he seeks to bury us under the jail for. He needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..then hung for treason, and burned for being an all around douche, then have a stake driven through his heart to prevent any chance he could resurrect....
Old 12-25-2012, 04:45 AM   #29

Liked 776 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
He broke the very laws he seeks to bury us under the jail for. He needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law..then hung for treason, and burned for being an all around douche, then have a stake driven through his heart to prevent any chance he could resurrect....
and have his head stuck on a pike and displayed along the beltway?

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

People Like This 
Old 12-25-2012, 04:49 AM   #30

Liked 4438 Times on 2196 Posts
Likes Given: 947

Quote:
and have his head stuck on a pike and displayed along the beltway?
Problem with that is, the road crews will take 5 months, and close off 3 lanes to do it...