Concealed carry stops stabbing - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Concealed carry stops stabbing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2014, 01:05 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5688 Times on 2972 Posts
Likes Given: 378

looks like that business owner prefers his employees stabbed to death than rescued by a ccw holder...

next time a thug comes in and stabby stabs i hope the employee victim or family survivor sues him for every penny

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 07-04-2014, 01:55 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 95 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 31

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:44 AM   #13
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3178 Times on 2158 Posts
Likes Given: 695

Or me, although I still shake my head as of to say " why is this happening in my Town?"'

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-07-2014, 04:05 AM   #14

Liked 4791 Times on 2317 Posts
Likes Given: 1482

This story perfectly highlights why I advise all CCW holders to ignore private gun free zones.

I can guarantee that behind this owner is a shyster "anti gun lawyer" who advised the owner to do this in order to shield the business from liability.

Every private gun free zone in America boils down to a business owner being more concerned about getting sued than with the safety of his employees and customers.

...and if you welcome the public in for Proffit and fail to provide security, you can pound sand on the property rights argument.

Tack

People Like This 
Old 07-07-2014, 04:50 AM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2744 Times on 1437 Posts
Likes Given: 231

You want to REALLY get them riled up? Send the owner of such an establishment a certified letter stating that because of the sign he/she is assuming ALL liability for the welfare of ALL occupants of the establishment. In the event you are in said establishment and some harm comes to you because you were unable to defend your self, you will sue him/her for any and all damages.

THAT will give any shyster lawyer such a pucker he will not have a bowel movement for a month!

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

People Like This 
Old 07-07-2014, 12:51 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
This story perfectly highlights why I advise all CCW holders to ignore private gun free zones.

I can guarantee that behind this owner is a shyster "anti gun lawyer" who advised the owner to do this in order to shield the business from liability.

Every private gun free zone in America boils down to a business owner being more concerned about getting sued than with the safety of his employees and customers.

...and if you welcome the public in for Proffit and fail to provide security, you can pound sand on the property rights argument.

Tack
Any employee getting attacked in that business should sue the owner for everything the owner can earn for the rest of his life.