California Burglars Dead - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media >

California Burglars Dead

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #11
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8220 Times on 4234 Posts
Likes Given: 9466

What, no do-overs? Sad that they are calling him a kid, kids don't break into homes; he was an adult, now he's a dead adult! I feel sorry for the lady thats been terrorized to the point she finally had to defend herself with lethal force. The vermin wont suffer the same nightmares, his sad story ended that day, no more worries; she will forever suffer the vision of that scene for eternity.

I think my point about calling him a kid is something we need to revisit in another thread. 30 years ago, a 17 year old was an adult, with adult responsibilities if they chose to enter that world before they were 18 and many did. You dont become an adult just because you gained 24 hours of life, that comes with years of gearing up. We see our babies when we look at our kids that have become adults while we werent paying attention. Do yourselves and society a favor, teach your children to be adults in line with what their human biology has endowed them with. They are much more capable than we give them credit for much earlier in life than we start preparing them.

If we dont start getting that right, its gonna be lord of the flies on steroids...

People Like This 
Old 05-07-2014, 10:45 AM   #12

Liked 561 Times on 334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
What, no do-overs? Sad that they are calling him a kid, kids don't break into homes; he was an adult, now he's a dead adult! I feel sorry for the lady thats been terrorized to the point she finally had to defend herself with lethal force. The vermin wont suffer the same nightmares, his sad story ended that day, no more worries; she will forever suffer the vision of that scene for eternity.

I think my point about calling him a kid is something we need to revisit in another thread. 30 years ago, a 17 year old was an adult, with adult responsibilities if they chose to enter that world before they were 18 and many did. You dont become an adult just because you gained 24 hours of life, that comes with years of gearing up. We see our babies when we look at our kids that have become adults while we werent paying attention. Do yourselves and society a favor, teach your children to be adults in line with what their human biology has endowed them with. They are much more capable than we give them credit for much earlier in life than we start preparing them.

If we dont start getting that right, its gonna be lord of the flies on steroids...
Well said sir.

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 05-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #13

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Suspects Girlfriends Mother... "He was just misunderstood"

Hmm...

Sorry the goblins chose to put the homeowner through all that.

Knowing CA... They'll probable charge the shooter with interfering with a government operation since he denied "the system" several more years to help screw these goblins up.

Old 05-07-2014, 03:54 PM   #14

Liked 3239 Times on 1624 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Quote:
“He is a good person,” Davison cried. “Was a good person. He was just misunderstood.”
Misunderstood how? I find this line of thought interesting. A good person seldom gets shot while committing home invasion robbery. No, this time the "good person" was on the other side of the gun.
It's also funny how none of these people seem to have in them to say that if the stupid little dumb___ wouldn't have been breaking into houses, he might still be around. No, it's always, he was "misunderstood," or he "was turning his life around" or other such nonsense. The whole mindset is off. It couldn't be his fault. Hell no, that would mean people are responsible for their actions.

EDIT:

This muddies the water somewhat:
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/06/video-friends-family-dont-understand-why-teen-home-invaders-were-shot-dead/

Quote:
The only wrinkle here is what the sister of one of the teens said: “They were on their way out the door.” Not sure how she knows that, unless she’s making an assumption based on the fact that some of the bullets went through the door. I wonder what would happen if it turned out that the boys were shot in the back instead of the chest. In most home invasion cases, the politics of charging a homeowner with using excessive force in self-defense would be poisonous, especially when the homeowner’s as sympathetic as this one. But given the age of the teens, maybe prosecutors will take a closer look.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Last edited by Overkill0084; 05-07-2014 at 06:30 PM.
People Like This 
Old 05-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #15
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
Misunderstood how? I find this line of thought interesting. A good person seldom gets shot while committing home invasion robbery. No, this time the "good person" was on the other side of the gun.
It's also funny how none of these people seem to have in them to say that if the stupid little dumb___ wouldn't have been breaking into houses, he might still be around. No, it's always, he was "misunderstood," or he "was turning his life around" or other such nonsense. The whole mindset is off. It couldn't be his fault. Hell no, that would mean people are responsible for their actions.

EDIT:

This muddies the water somewhat:
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/06/video-friends-family-dont-understand-why-teen-home-invaders-were-shot-dead/
i'd be totally shocked if one of these scumbag's family ever came out said something like, "well he got what he deserved for breaking into someone's home" or, "dumb$h!t got what he had coming" or, "he was just trying to support his crack habit and he was worthless"

but they always defend the scumbag and try an potray them as saints or misunderstood, or they just had some bad breaks in life. typical BS!
People Like This 
Old 05-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #16

Liked 561 Times on 334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
i'd be totally shocked if one of these scumbag's family ever came out said something like, "well he got what he deserved for breaking into someone's home" or, "dumb$h!t got what he had coming" or, "he was just trying to support his crack habit and he was worthless"

but they always defend the scumbag and try an potray them as saints or misunderstood, or they just had some bad breaks in life. typical BS!
Sorry excuses. What these people constantly fail to realize is that YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS. All this "he got a bad break" or "he's had a tough life" are all bs excuses. There are millions of people who have had terrible upbringing in awful neighborhoods and they have still managed to lead productive lives. This is America, and with all the opportunities we have, especially for certain ethnic groups, there is almost no excuse for criminal behavior like this. You're right though, there's always gonna be a family member defending them. Plenty of people, with seemingly bad luck, have decided NOT to become criminals. I don't care if you work fast food all your life. As long as you are working, paying your taxes, and not committing crimes, then you are ok in my book. It's a bit sad that someone so young was killed when they still had years to turn their life around. But, if you decide to rob old ladies, then that's the price you pay and I feel no shame in saying that. Good riddance.
People Like This 
Old 05-07-2014, 09:59 PM   #17

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post

Of course... Saying the goblin got what he deserved would be admitting to being a parent too interested in drugs, booze, or whatever else the people who breed these little thugs are into... because they sure as hell aren't into being "good" parents.

Age is irrelevant to my... Any kid not raised to respect the sanctity of his neighbors home will eventually find himself a prison cell... or a bullet... The only question is how many lives he'll wreck before that happens.

Seems to me our homeowner caught these two on the upslope.

Tack
People Like This 
Old 05-07-2014, 10:57 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 186 Times on 125 Posts
Likes Given: 501

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
Either she gets a wake up call or she will find another loser. Worst part is her mother approved their relationship. Maybe he was stealing enough to make them happy. Some people dont care where the money comes from as long as they dont have to earn it. They have taken their parasite training seriously. What part of feed a parasite and they will multiply dont the liberals understand.
Liberals are parasites...and she will find another loser...or my name isn't The Rukh.
― The Rukh
"Ignorance is treatable - stupidity is terminal."
― The Rukh
People Like This 
Old 05-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #19
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8220 Times on 4234 Posts
Likes Given: 9466

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Age is irrelevant to my... Any kid not raised to respect the sanctity of his neighbors home will eventually find himself a prison cell... or a bullet... The only question is how many lives he'll wreck before that happens.

Seems to me our homeowner caught these two on the upslope.

Tack
I think age is relevant as is the upbringing, they are linked. In the absence of parents, the state has the ultimate responsibility of ensuring these "kids" become healthy adults the same as those with parents. Problem is, they still think kids magically become adults (at age 26 now!).

Humans are not caterpillars, we dont stop what were doing then change into a whole other critter overnight. Kids becoming adults is like a ven diagram not one exclusive of another. Weve moved from an analog society to digital, life and growth are slow and progressive, even a 11 year old has some adult urges and tendencies motivated by biology not culture. They need to be cultured and groomed not exempted because of a chronological benchmark they have yet to reach.

My wife was fond of excusing our daughters failures as not ready to be an adult yet. It was us that failed to make her road ready as her body and mind became more alert and aware of all that she could be exposed to without guardians present to ensure she didnt make very bad choices.

Being easy on kids means they will likely have a very hard life once the school of hard knocks takes over from the school of unreal and felicity is no longer present in their lives.

Old 05-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #20

Liked 157 Times on 81 Posts
Likes Given: 142

Misunderstood? It seems to me the home owner understood him perfectly.