Baristas to begin packing guns

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Baristas to begin packing guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 09:42 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3099 Times on 1553 Posts
Likes Given: 383

Default Baristas to begin packing guns

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/baristas-to-begin-packing-guns/25043674
Quote:
SPOKANE, Wash. - After three robberies in less than a month at Jitterz Java, employees say they're refusing to be victimized anymore and are preparing to pack heat on the job.
Jitterz Java owner Sara Chapel is encouraging her staff members not only to bring their guns, but she's keeping one in the stand just in case.
"I would rather have it and need it, than need it and not have it," Krystal Cogswell said.
Order a drink and you may find yourself looking at Krystal Cogswell's .38 Special Lavender Lady secured to her hip. She's one of the half dozen employees arming themselves in case of another robbery.
I'm not sure I'd be really happy about it making the news if it were me, but more power to them.

NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?
kfox75 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #2

Liked 314 Times on 141 Posts
Likes Given: 65

The sad part is that it IS news, not that it is happening. That sort of thing should happen a hundred times a day here in the US.

Old 03-21-2014, 02:33 AM   #3
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Good for them! I wish this was more common.

RESIDENT PELLET GUN GUY

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
People Like This 
Old 03-21-2014, 04:54 AM   #4

Liked 29 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

At one time, we had a liquor store where every employee open carried a gun. To no surprise, no one ever attempted to rob the store.