Armed Robbers Get Butt Whipped
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Armed Robbers Get Butt Whipped

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2178 Times on 1187 Posts
Likes Given: 3323

Default Armed Robbers Get Butt Whipped

Salt and Pepper got lessons in basic a$$ whupping when they tried to rob some students at gun point. Yep, it was an epic failure of the victim selection process.

Quote:
Police say they do not encourage victims to take matters into their own hands.
What kind of wussy statement is that from the police? Taking matters ibto their own hands, my a$$!!!! It was a basic self defense reaction. If those students had not fought back they could have been injured or killed by two predators.

Quote:
Police say the suspects, both from Charlottesville, had to be taken to the hospital before going to jail Tuesday night.

The robbery happened along the 2300 block of Fontaine Avenue. When police arrived on the scene, they found two University of Virginia students had beaten up the suspects and detained them.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23292478/tables-turn-on-fontaine-avenue-robbery-suspects

Last edited by alsaqr; 08-31-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-31-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5797 Times on 3027 Posts
Likes Given: 397

Quote:
Police say they do not encourage victims to take matters into their own hands.
so the charlottesville police fully support murder rape and robbery... good to know

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 08-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

An excellent life lesson there. What I call natural consequences for one's actions. I would have pistol whipped the kid with his own gun though...
Ok, I am a grumpy middle aged man who has stopped taking **** and stupidity.

Old 08-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #4

Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

I like the mug shot's of the perps....

Old 08-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #5
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
I like the mug shot's of the perps....
Lmfao. I would have curb stomped the both of them.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 08-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5797 Times on 3027 Posts
Likes Given: 397

i seriously doubt those two have learned any sort of life lesson. some judge will turn em loose because they are "just getting their lives turned around" and mommy came and testified their boys are innocent and would NEVER have done anything like that...

those two will end up murdering someone someday.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Warrior1256 Likes This 
Old 08-31-2013, 04:27 PM   #7

Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
i seriously doubt those two have learned any sort of life lesson. some judge will turn em loose because they are "just getting their lives turned around" and mommy came and testified their boys are innocent and would NEVER have done anything like that...

those two will end up murdering someone someday.
You got that right. Those two will never be anything more than a burden on society.

I would bet that up to this point, the tax payers have been paying for their housing, medical and educational expenses from the time they were born. And now we the tax payers will endure the violence and crime they commit between jail sentences all while footing the bill for their public defender after they get caught....

Old 09-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 387 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 756

Send them to my house. I would be glad to read to them from the Book.

Keep your powder dry boys.
Things are gonna get rough.

TDS92A Likes This 
Old 09-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #9

Liked 64 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Yoyour right. they learned their lesson. the next time they rob someone they will shoot them first then loot the dead bodies. The criminal's safety is import ant after all. Also. If this happened in a state with out a stang your ground type of laws the 2 wood be mugging victems would be in the jail cell next to the muggers cell.charged with assault Because states like NY and nj expect you to run away and possibal get shot in the back rather then defend your self

Old 09-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #10

Liked 184 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Nothin like a good ol fashion ass whoopin, they better get use to it because if they go to prison with the same attitude as they had when they attempted robbery there gonna get beaten a lot. One things a lot of people forget is that you might be strong but their's someone always stronger then you and they probably have a shorter fuse then you.

These kids are a perfect example of why you can't fix stupid, yea they got caught this time but when they get out they're probably just going to do it again. Because there to damn stupid not to but like said yea there probably going to kill the person first then rob them.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

alsaqr Likes This