Anti-2nd reporter taken down with the facts - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Anti-2nd reporter taken down with the facts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Liberal anti-gun ranting is easily destroyed by facts. The problem is, facts are rarely allowed to enter the debate because, thanks to the media, we can't get a word in edgewise.
Agreed.. There is one anti gun group that comes to mind; "moms demand action"... thier site is chocked full of misinfo, nonsense and flat out lies.
They have a habit of posting all sorts of wild claims backed by statistics that they have obviously fabricated.. anyone that attempts to refute thier misinfo with actual facts is immediately banned and the comments removed.. They have an agenda people and I feel its sinister..
There is something insideous afoot here.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #42
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejudge410
Agreed.. There is one anti gun group that comes to mind; "moms demand action"... thier site is chocked full of misinfo, nonsense and flat out lies. They have a habit of posting all sorts of wild claims backed by statistics that they have obviously fabricated.. anyone that attempts to refute thier misinfo with actual facts is immediately banned and the comments removed.. They have an agenda people and I feel its sinister.. There is something insideous afoot here.
them and this wackjob behind the "28th Amendment" He has decided to block my e-mail BTW,..then again I did tell him he had a mental lapse in common sense, among other things,..and since his Email is so controversial I told him " how about for every gun nut you get Stabbed, and we shoot two of your supporters in their place,..I mean whats fair is fair after all..

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #43
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I took a look at the "Moms Demand Action" doodad, and it is full of hysterical badmouthing of anyone with a gun. It is so lacking in credibility, it will never convince anyone to take any "action", except maybe to disregard their crap.

Old 12-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #44

Great video...too often folk who pretend to speak for gun owners let the reporters get away with a set of 'facts' that are really simply the reporters personal opinion.

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion... in private self-defense."

-John Adams

Old 12-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #45

Liked 776 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 492

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU
I took a look at the "Moms Demand Action" doodad, and it is full of hysterical badmouthing of anyone with a gun. It is so lacking in credibility, it will never convince anyone to take any "action", except maybe to disregard their crap.
They are not interested in convincing anyone, they are interested in reinforcing self-perpetuating falsehoods in the minds of people who don't know any better.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 12-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

One such dipstick is Piers Morgan. In most of the sessions where he is arguing with somebody about the "evils" of guns, it appears that he knows he's going to lose before the discussion begins.

Old 12-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #47

Liked 644 Times on 389 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post

them and this wackjob behind the "28th Amendment" He has decided to block my e-mail BTW,..then again I did tell him he had a mental lapse in common sense, among other things,..and since his Email is so controversial I told him " how about for every gun nut you get Stabbed, and we shoot two of your supporters in their place,..I mean whats fair is fair after all..
What is the 28th Amendment and who is the wacko that wants to stab us?

Old 12-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #48
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

these types of sites are run by rabid anti-gun liberals. they repeat nonsense to those who believe what they want to hear. they are not swayed by facts or evidence that completely refutes any statements they make. there is no way you can use logic to convince them how wrong they are. they gave away tehir freedoms many years ago and live by the premise that others are tasked with providing them security.

their reactions to tragic and heinous shootings are nothing more than knee jerk reations that wouldn't have nor will they ever prevent such things from happening. their worlds are are not governed by reality that there are just some people who are evil and guns are what keeps evil at bay many times.

what stops a bad guy with a gun, usually is a good guy with a gun.