Anti-2nd reporter taken down with the facts - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Anti-2nd reporter taken down with the facts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3728 Times on 2285 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
I was surprised at how many 2nd amendment proponents on this forum overlook that fact when they start debating capacity while CCing. Its a dangerous fact to ignore. And a very helpful fact to bring up when liberals start talking about taking and/or limiting firearms.
There's a difference between having our rights yanked away by a bunch of ruthless libsh*ts and making the choice to carry less capacity because we believe it is sufficient.

I will support, until the day I die, your's or anyone else's right to carry a billion rounds on you, if you think that's necessary for your own life. That doesn't mean I've come to the same conclusion for my own life.

But this isn't intended to be a capacity debate.

Always have clean socks.

People Like This 
Old 10-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2450 Times on 1341 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357
There's a difference between having our rights yanked away by a bunch of ruthless libsh*ts and making the choice to carry less capacity because we believe it is sufficient. I will support, until the day I die, your's or anyone else's right to carry a billion rounds on you, if you think that's necessary for your own life. That doesn't mean I've come to the same conclusion for my own life. But this isn't intended to be a capacity debate.
Never said it was. Just that the argument Keith made about citizens and law enforcement facing the same criminals is valid and I like hearing it for more than 1 reason.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

JW357 Likes This 
Old 10-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yes, its a perfectly valid argument, and I myself have used it previously against libshi*ts. And its perfectly true in some parts of the country. I would say not all, though.

Anyway, Keith made excellent points throughout. I especially like his argument about "projection."

Always have clean socks.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2450 Times on 1341 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357
Anyway, Keith made excellent points throughout. I especially like his argument about "projection."
I was actually laughing out loud through that whole "projection" exchange. He did a great job.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

People Like This 
Old 10-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yes he did. And the reporter of course had no idea what to say, so he tried to change the subject.

Always have clean socks.

Old 10-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #26

Liked 195 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

I was actually laughing out loud through that whole "projection" exchange. He did a great job.
So was I. He looked pretty flustered. I think this wasn't a fair match of wits. Although wits and liberals are two words that don't jive, at least on the 2A debate.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:57 AM   #27

Liked 185 Times on 135 Posts
Likes Given: 185

This was pretty much shootin fish in a barrel, the guy didn't have a chance he was trying to look good and make gun owners looked bad and he picked the wrong guy. He knew what he was talking about and what he was saying and how to say.

It was a beautiful things wasn't it, like a sword fight with words and we know who lost here.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 10-08-2013, 04:34 AM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1272 Times on 709 Posts
Likes Given: 549

Let's have a rational debate about civilians owning grenade launchers and nuclear weapons.

Last time I checked, there's a civilian out there who has the launch codes for all of our nuclear missiles and bombs. He may or may not be an American citizen and one of his pals who comes to the White House a fair amount was busy blowing up government buildings in the 70's.

The man I speak of has, as have his underlings, repeatedly demonstrated a total lack of respect for the law and his subjects, the American people. If memory serves, his name is Barack Obama. He has a personal security detail numbering into the hundreds, separate and apart from our military, and most of them all have or have access to assault rifles and grenade launchers. They're not military and they're not law enforcement, but they have access to and, in point of fact, carry pretty much everything that law enforcement and the military do.

So yeah, let's have that conversation. We spend millions of dollars for his security for simple movement around our own country, but arming our teachers or posting armed police officers at schools to discourage armed intruders from murdering our children at their leisure is pure crazy talk, although apparently mothers murdering their own children by the millions before they're even born is not.

While we're on the subject of rational conversations, there was an exchange between a certain Nazi commandant at Birkenau, Rudolf Höss, I believe was his name, wherein an American military psychologist described him as "intellectually normal"... just lacking in any empathy towards his fellow man.

It is my belief that all of these liberals busy explaining why the victims of mass murderers should be unarmed is that they are "intellectually normal" in the same way that Obersturmbannführer Höss was. The fact that they want their own children utterly defenseless against such monsters shows just how much like Höss they really are.

Rant off.

Why are there so many psychotic liberals on TV? Is there some sort of national fascination with crazy people?

Old 10-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #29
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1425 Times on 836 Posts
Likes Given: 3599

Now, now. Do not let his minions and lackeys hear you talking this way. You will be branded a heretic and ran out of town all tarred and feathered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
Let's have a rational debate about civilians owning grenade launchers and nuclear weapons.

Last time I checked, there's a civilian out there who has the launch codes for all of our nuclear missiles and bombs. He may or may not be an American citizen and one of his pals who comes to the White House a fair amount was busy blowing up government buildings in the 70's.

The man I speak of has, as have his underlings, repeatedly demonstrated a total lack of respect for the law and his subjects, the American people. If memory serves, his name is Barack Obama. He has a personal security detail numbering into the hundreds, separate and apart from our military, and most of them all have or have access to assault rifles and grenade launchers. They're not military and they're not law enforcement, but they have access to and, in point of fact, carry pretty much everything that law enforcement and the military do.

So yeah, let's have that conversation. We spend millions of dollars for his security for simple movement around our own country, but arming our teachers or posting armed police officers at schools to discourage armed intruders from murdering our children at their leisure is pure crazy talk, although apparently mothers murdering their own children by the millions before they're even born is not.

While we're on the subject of rational conversations, there was an exchange between a certain Nazi commandant at Birkenau, Rudolf Höss, I believe was his name, wherein an American military psychologist described him as "intellectually normal"... just lacking in any empathy towards his fellow man.

It is my belief that all of these liberals busy explaining why the victims of mass murderers should be unarmed is that they are "intellectually normal" in the same way that Obersturmbannführer Höss was. The fact that they want their own children utterly defenseless against such monsters shows just how much like Höss they really are.

Rant off.

Why are there so many psychotic liberals on TV? Is there some sort of national fascination with crazy people?
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Last edited by TDS92A; 10-08-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Highlighting.

Old 10-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1278 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Most of the people out there who are jokingly referred to as "reporters" are nothing but propaganda readers. They get a script from the management of their network or newspaper and recite it while pretending to be in agreement with it. They can't even get their sorry a$$es hired unless they are anti 1st amendment, anti 2nd amendment, anti Christian (Muslim is OK), and think the federal government should micro-manage everyone's lives.
And this is just my personal opinion, but I believe the main street media is overjoyed whenever a tragic event occurs that involves a firearm. It gives them a chance to rant and rave about how everybody should give up our personal freedom so we will all be "safe".
Yeah, safe until some nut who hasn't heard about or doesn't understand the "Pleasantville" mentality decides to go out and kill a bunch of people.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 10-08-2013 at 04:21 PM.
People Like This