Another "Knockout Game" perp learns a hard lesson. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Another "Knockout Game" perp learns a hard lesson.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1985 Times on 1032 Posts
Likes Given: 380

our tax dollars well spent, I'm sure. I'd say 'his Dad should have taught him better', but we probably know the story when it comes to Dad..........

If these fu*king MORONS knew they were in danger of being shot, they probably wouldn't stop. Oprah is right; for racism to die certain people need to die. She, of course, just cited the wrong people

Old 11-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #12

Liked 2727 Times on 1599 Posts
Likes Given: 1740

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Normally I don't want to see anyone shot. But there is special waiting room in hell for humans acting like animals and racists. These dirtbags are the worst as they are just animals and racists. They need to be shot to be removed from making more just like them.
i agree, i don't want anyone shot either....but if lead in a few of these animals discourages the rest from injuring and killing girls and old men and other innocent and defenseless people as a game....in the end it is better for everyone imo...

Old 11-23-2013, 01:34 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

According to this article: http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/surprise-media-finally-wake-up-to-knockout-game/ it's nothing new. These animals have been doing it for a long time now and it's racist, nothing short of that. But it seems like if it's a black perpetrating the crime, it's not worthy of big media attention.

Old 11-23-2013, 02:44 AM   #14

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

These crimes occur in States and cities where citizens are not armed. There has been 7 homicides and many serious injuries. I have not seen one case reported in Arizona, Alaska, Wyoming or Vermont.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:41 AM   #15

Liked 280 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
These crimes occur in States and cities where citizens are not armed. There has been 7 homicides and many serious injuries. I have not seen one case reported in Arizona, Alaska, Wyoming or Vermont.
The thing that gets me is, he probably told the reporter he seen it in a video game, and he was high when he did this. Im not saying I was a saint when I was younger. But I played violent video games, and did some other things I shouldn't have done. But I never ran around trying to knock people out. Im 25 now, and I also live in Michigan. I carry a firearm everywhere I legally can and I know a bunch more that carry as well. It dont matter where you live idiots are everywhere.

Old 11-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #16
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5980 Times on 2960 Posts
Likes Given: 6347

Finally, a NY Republicrat with a solution for an actual problem that makes sense! His bill would prosecute anyone doing this as an adult and start the sentence at 25 years, thats reasonable isnt it? Youthful Offender status has only allowed young career criminals to menace many more innocent folks before they get assigned a cell or coffin for life.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/21/new-york-lawmaker-targets-knockout-game-with-new-bill/

It likely wont go anywhere cause folks like the ALCU will rightfully point out that it will specifically target American Africans for prosecution, it will. Considering the concept of "the game" is also known as "Polar Bear" and "White Buffalo" Hunting is perceived retaliation against Caucasians by those possibly related to some that were slaves generations ago. This ensures that most of the prosecutions would be American Africans (DUH).

I do hope this passes, if not, I see allot more vigilantly justice coming down the road.

Old 11-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1772 Times on 1218 Posts
Likes Given: 905

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter View Post
our tax dollars well spent, I'm sure. I'd say 'his Dad should have taught him better', but we probably know the story when it comes to Dad..........

If these fu*king MORONS knew they were in danger of being shot, they probably wouldn't stop. Oprah is right; for racism to die certain people need to die. She, of course, just cited the wrong people
I can't speak for all the morons out there, but going by things past, most would rather do something else (bad). It will take one loud case of justifiable homicide. These punks don't look for hard targets (with the possible exception if gangs, but that's another story). They may be dumb, but they are not suicidal. Good quote from Ms Winfrey.

Old 11-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 346 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 696

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator View Post
I can't speak for all the morons out there, but going by things past, most would rather do something else (bad). It will take one loud case of justifiable homicide. These punks don't look for hard targets (with the possible exception if gangs, but that's another story). They may be dumb, but they are not suicidal. Good quote from Ms Winfrey.

What quote from her are you speaking of?

Keep your powder dry boys.
Things are gonna get rough.

Old 11-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1772 Times on 1218 Posts
Likes Given: 905

Quote:
Originally Posted by widowmaker View Post
[/SIZE]

What quote from her are you speaking of?
where it says Oprah, that's her

Word travels fast. Everyone knows now it may not be a good idea to jump a short fat neighborhood watchman.

Last edited by Mercator; 11-23-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Old 11-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #20
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2426 Times on 1201 Posts
Likes Given: 1231

Yes, and the first one of these cowardly black dirtbags that gets blowed away there will be an outcry. If it were whites it would be no doubt a hate crime issue! Where is O in all this! He sure stepped in regarding the Trayvon Martin case and the officer who arrested his college professor friend. I have no remorse at all for any of them! It is a senseless, cowardly and seemingly with an element of racial bias for the most part regarding the victims that have been selected at this point.
All I know if attacked, I would not hesitate one second to shoot one! And once again they soon will run into the wrong person to select as a victim!
Everyone of the victims have been completely innocent when attacked by these cowards.
Not to mention they have murdered several of their victims.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

alsaqr Likes This