4 CNN Liberals Walk into a Barů and Defend Gun Rights? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > 4 CNN Liberals Walk into a Barů and Defend Gun Rights?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2014, 01:56 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

The main problem is that the ignorant breed.

Old 01-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #22

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Idiocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
The main problem is that the ignorant breed.
Hence the premise for this movie:

I don't believe ignorance is genetic. Sons often rebel against their fathers and get inspired to learn new things. But can you blame someone for not having knowledge if they've never been exposed to it in the first place?

Thus WE need to be good ambassadors. The "liberal" is not your enemy. He just needs to "un learn" what isn't correct and lose the irrational fear so he can see the truth in the pro 2A argument.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig. Everyone gets dirty and the pig likes it.

WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 01-13-2014, 08:49 PM   #23

Liked 23 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post

Ignorance breeds hatred.
I hate the nra because they screwed Missouri over

Old 01-13-2014, 11:52 PM   #24

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfieldaddict View Post
I hate the nra because they screwed Missouri over
....so much for ignorance.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Old 01-14-2014, 12:00 AM   #25

Liked 23 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound View Post

....so much for ignorance.
They convinced politicians to go againist the second amendment act

Old 01-19-2014, 01:29 PM   #26

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer
What really disturbs me is liberals hatred of the NRA.
I couldn't agree more. But I don't see this changing as long as the word "rifle" appears in the name. What if the name was "National Defense Association"?. Might it make it any easier to digest?

It will take a lot of work and effort to wake up the libs to view the balance scale of weapons in a different light.

All the libs, NRA, CWP holders, 2A supporters and pro-gun personnel are on one side - the same side. The other side is made up of the bad guys with guns and other weapons. Doesn't seem like convincing the libs should be difficult but it is obvious it isn't getting any easier.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!

Last edited by wittmeba; 01-19-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-19-2014, 02:10 PM   #27
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittmeba View Post
I couldn't agree more. But I don't see this changing as long as the word "rifle" appears in the name. What if the name was "National Defense Association"?. Might it make it any easier to digest?

It will take a lot of work and effort to wake up the libs to view the balance scale of weapons in a different light.

All the libs, NRA, CWP holders, 2A supporters and pro-gun personnel are on one side - the same side. The other side is made up of the bad guys with guns and other weapons. Doesn't seem like convincing the libs should be difficult but it is obvious it isn't getting any easier.
about the only time a gun hating liberal will come to terms that LAC's should have guns, is when they are being beaten to death, or have been shot and are bleeding out from a BG, and have enough time to ponder on their situation before their eyes close for the last time.

until such time they will argue that only LE and the military need them and it's their job to protect the citizens.

Old 01-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #28

Liked 4790 Times on 2317 Posts
Likes Given: 1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJMercer View Post
The sad reality I see here is that there are a lot of gun owners out there gullible enough to believe that a big city media personality is capable of being in the same county with a gun and not wetting himself. Or gullible enough to believe that such a media personality can honestly moderate his hatred of guns and gun owners and red staters and see the middle of the country for what it is like the article implies.
We can never lose sight of the fact that lefty media personalities are America hating progressives first and gun haters second and any attempt to put any trust in them or engage them in a moderate civil discussion will end poorly for us. We've seen this act before.
This is just turning the heat down on the frog in the pot a bit before he jumps out.
If there were only a political party where pro pot, pro gun, pro abortion, and the religious right could all get together behind one document and simply agree to live their own "pursuit of happiness" with out seeking the levers of Government force to abuse the natural rights of others...

...but wait, their is, we call ourselves Libertarians.

It's quite simple, even for a Christian like me. I simply ask myself if Christ ever sought out the Jewish or Roman authorities for the purpose of asking them to "police" morality?

Christian's are valued by our God because we CHOOSE him of our own free will and IMHO, he's got to be very disappointed in the political power sought by many who claim to do his bidding.

Jesus was never about force... and backing a party because it promised to reduce or stop abortions is about as productive as liberals backing the Dems because they promise to reduce gun ownership.

Both sides are pursuing POWER to oppress the other side, both sides are equally petty and short sides, and both sides are causing our God to grieve.

If Christians want less drug use and less abortions, the our task is to reach out to those around us and share the message of Christ... Not seek to have Government imprison others for moral decisions.

If 100 Million American gun owners, most of whom are inherently conservative, could simply put down the need to oppress their neighbors teenage daughter and cast a vote for the only party that agrees to follow the Constitution, we'd quickly see our nation step back from the abyss of financial ruin and civil war.

Tack
Old 01-19-2014, 10:07 PM   #29
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2039 Times on 1067 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
about the only time a gun hating liberal will come to terms that LAC's should have guns, is when they are being beaten to death, or have been shot and are bleeding out from a BG, and have enough time to ponder on their situation before their eyes close for the last time.

until such time they will argue that only LE and the military need them and it's their job to protect the citizens.
Almost sounds like we need to shoot the anti-gunners in order for them to get it lol. I say we limit this to politicians at first anyways

(Wait did I just say that? JUST KIDDING, NSA!!!!!!)