Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > 12 yo girl -1 Intruder-0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #21
That didn't last long... Flyers during Shero's era!
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1434 Times on 873 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasCandR View Post
What a brave young lady. I hope that she's recognized for keeping her composure and making good decisions. She has every right to be very proud of herself. It would be a tragedy if she's criticized for her actions. She's already A PTSD victim but I suspect that with the proper support from family, friends and her religious leaders , she'll do just fine.

Let's hope that her actions inspire other ordinary citizens to learn how to avoid become a victim of those who seek to take her rights away (both criminals and criminal organizations).
+100 on that one! It would be a tragedy, but if she had killed the guy, that tragedy would be a lot more likely. I'm glad for her sake that it worked out the way it did.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 3rd FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/3rd-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-12-13-2014-a-98426

Old 10-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #22

I think girls should use the gun for protection. The best gun for the girls are Walter P22 with factory laser and more you can check out this.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #23

Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slog

Good point. From what I heard on the news this morning, she shot him through the closet door or something along those lines, so I would imagine she was in the sitting position. Hopefully she shot him in the nuts so he can live the rest of his life without his manhood. That would be awesome.

This man has prior arrests for abductions or attempted abductions, so it's no doubt that he was attempting to abduct her as well. That was probably his entire purpose of breaking into the home. Maybe had been spying on the home waiting for the parents to leave. Sick bastard.

Owned. Rot in prison. I'm sure all the dads in lockup will have a field day with him.
My husband works in a state prison and has assured me he will get what he deserves his first day in general population.