Pin Insertion Tool Feedback

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Cleaning and Maintenance > Pin Insertion Tool Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Pin Insertion Tool Feedback

I'd appreciate input on a pin guide/insertion tool that I've developed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2055151264/dowel-pin-guide-for-precision-assembly

A potential backer mentioned that it would be great for reassembling his AR-15, and could have quite a few gunsmithing applications.

The mark 2 incorporates solvent resistant materials, improved layout, and an organizational feature.

I recognize that the layout and locations for pin insertion will vary significantly based on the model of the firearm.

If you have any design improvements or recommendations I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Adrian

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here