for any who might want to know...i did call and they said this hoppe's gun oil IS teflon free. i think it's going to become my "go-to" gun oil.
so far i'll stick with:
1) hoppe's #9 (cleaner)
2) hoppe's gun oil (basic oil and long term protection)
3) slip 2000 (great lube for semis, a few drops and you don't have to worry again.)
4) wipeout foaming bore cleaner (awesome bore cleaner, but i am scared of its potential to damage stocks/and or certain finishes-on the fence about searching a new product)
1) frog lube (haven't heard anything bad,i like the all natural angle)
2) finding ANYTHING that makes cleaning the bore easier
3) well, any other suggestions welcome
4) maybe a good grease for slides, choke tubes etc.