Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Cleaning and Maintenance > How to Clean a Gun - Tips and Techniques - HD VIDEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 115 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default How to Clean a Gun - Tips and Techniques - HD VIDEO

Do you find doing cleaning and maintenance to be relaxing and enjoyable? I really like hunkering down with my pistols and rifles, field stripping, or detail stripping them down and carefully cleaning and lubing them? I enjoy the little foray into mechanics and I always admire the craftsmanship and engineering marvel that firearms represent.

What are your favorite little "tricks" or "tips" and "techniques" for making it an enjoyable and relatively hassle free experience?

Here's a little video I put together showing how I do it. Would love to hear from others on this.

VIDEO LINK HERE.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here