Dry Lube
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > Cleaning and Maintenance > Dry Lube

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2014, 05:06 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 153 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Default Dry Lube

So, after reading the lube/protection thread from DIY_Guy, I decided I needed to buy something. The dry lube performed well, and it seems like it would be ideal for CC. Now that I have my shiny new can, I'm not quite sure how to use it. I figured the G26 was a good gun to try it out on, and pretty much sprayed the whole thing down. A minute later and it's dry (imagine that!), and now I'm kind of scratching my head as to how much is on there... How can you tell when you need to reapply? It really doesn't even feel that slick to the touch, so I'm not sure if I could tell if it was gone. Anyone have some insight into the world of dry lube?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here