USA Ammo

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > USA Ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default USA Ammo

Don't know if this is the correct forum, but I just wanted to post a head's up on this questionable company. I placed an order back in October and USA Ammo right away charged my credit card, but as of today still no merchandise. I have called several times, e-mailed (with no replies), and all I get is excuses: "we have moved and we don't know when your order may ship". Several times I tried calling and their voicemail inbox was too full to leave a message. On the couple times I did get through a sleepy voice simply answered "hello?" Please stay away from this questionable on-line merchant. I think they've hosed me and I doubt I'll ever see my order. I can only try (2 months late) to work through credit card company.

FRAUD!

Ruger LC9 carry
Springfield XD(m) 5.25 9mm
Springfield XD(m) 3.8" 9mm compact
S&W M&P 22
S&W M&P 9
Various black powder and collector guns

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Ouch! I hope your credit card works it out for you. If it helps, i have had no problems with the people at bulkammo.com; maybe they can fill an order when you get your money back.

Is this them: http://www.usaammo.com/ContactUs.aspx

Contact USAammo:
Customer Service
281-864-4776

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 12-11-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:19 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsfrid View Post
Don't know if this is the correct forum, but I just wanted to post a head's up on this questionable company. I placed an order back in October and USA Ammo right away charged my credit card, but as of today still no merchandise. I have called several times, e-mailed (with no replies), and all I get is excuses: "we have moved and we don't know when your order may ship". Several times I tried calling and their voicemail inbox was too full to leave a message. On the couple times I did get through a sleepy voice simply answered "hello?" Please stay away from this questionable on-line merchant. I think they've hosed me and I doubt I'll ever see my order. I can only try (2 months late) to work through credit card company.

FRAUD!
I had the same problem with Surplus Planet 360! After two months of not getting answers to email and phone messages left I decided to report it on the BBB. In less than two days I had gotten a reply via email and BBB promising they would deliver no later than three days. Needlessly to say, I have not gotten anything from them for weeks. I reported them again to BBB. And this time, two months after they had debited my account, I reported them to the bank I do business with. And, lo, and behold! the bank had gotten my money back, plus an acknowledgment by the company that they are being debited. The company acknowledged the transaction without a whimper. And my account with the bank was restored.