UPAmmo
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > UPAmmo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5683 Times on 2970 Posts
Likes Given: 377

Default UPAmmo

UpAmmo is one of our vendors after seeing his advert here i decided to check out the site and see what was for sale. low and behold theyve got bullets galore for reloading and other things. ive been on the verge of buying some 224 bullets for the wife since she has been going through my pricey 69 and 77 grain sierra smk 224 bullets with her bcm carbine *grrrr*

so i ordered some of their 62 grain air pulled ss109 1000 pack hoping that will keep her out of my target ammo. i selected the call me for credit card info option and before i could settle back into troll spanking here on ftf my phone rings and its the kind folks at UpAmmo!! give them my cc info and have a nice chat about FTF and before i get home from work ive got a shipping notification in my email!!

i honestly didnt think anyone was faster than Bravo Company for shipping!!

i will add more to this post when the product arrives

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Off to a great start

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 08-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #3

Liked 136 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
i will add more to this post when the product arrives
My order (62gr SS109 air pulls) was way better than expected. I didn't nit-pick, but I picked up a small handful and couldn't find any marks at all. Plus fast shipping.

Old 08-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5683 Times on 2970 Posts
Likes Given: 377

i should have done this sooner. i recieved my order exactly as described 3 days from order to it arriving at my door. the bullets are superb condition. usually you dont see that sort of condition except in kinetic bullet pullers. when my wife runs through those ill be making another order

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...