slick guns?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > slick guns?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Default slick guns?

I was looking at the vendor list and went to their site. Im interested in several things but wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #2

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

slick guns just list other sites. It's kind of a google for all the good deals on guns.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 222 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 65

I go to the site twice a day. Who knows i can grab some deals.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #4

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Ok thanks guys

Old 06-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #5

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnovice09 View Post
I was looking at the vendor list and went to their site. Im interested in several things but wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them?
Here's how slickguns operates:

Slickguns.com is a place where users and visitors share the best gun related deals that they find across the web. Slickguns.com is not selling firearms, ammunition or accessories. We simply browse the web for the best deals available for purchase online or in retail stores. Click on "Go to Store" on the product page and it will take you to the seller's website where you can purchase that particular product.

Feel free to post any deals that you come across. Please make sure that you follow the general posting guidelines. We are not liable for any purchase or misuse of any item or information that you may find on our website.
Our website is not a place for advertisers. However, if you really offer the best deal out there feel free to post it, but limit your postings to 1 per day, and no more than 3 per week. You must offer the absolute best price online to be able to post to our website. Thread bumping counts towards your total of 3 weekly posts.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #6

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Thanks car

Old 08-05-2012, 04:24 AM   #7

Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

i actually got a gun at gander mountain for $150 cheaper than they were displaying because i showed them the ad for the same gun from slickguns.com from a physical location of a gun store in KY. "well it has to be a actual store, not some cheaper than dirt web thing" - well cheaper than dirt is an actual store, but if that dont work for you hows this (display location of store on smartphone). Checkmate, butthead.

I don't think I'm cool enough to play Spartan shouting "Molon Labe!". I'll just stick to being an American, firmly saying "Dont Tread On Me".