Samco?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Samco?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 03:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Default Samco?

I've been looking around for SKS's and found Samco SKS's. Has anyone heard of them? What's your opinion on them?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #2

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I've known a couple people order from them. and they where not happy. One taking 3-4 times shipping things back to get things right.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 65 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 96

I ordered some sks and mauser manuels from them without any problems but that was my only time dealing with them.

My readings of history convinces me that most bad government results from to much government.....Thomas Jefferson
Being Ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn............Benjamin Franklin
If Barack Obama is the answer, the how damn stupid was the question.