Ruger Accessory Order Problem - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Ruger Accessory Order Problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2014, 08:42 PM   #11
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3189 Times on 2169 Posts
Likes Given: 695

Default Ruger?

In all Fairness Doc, I have never had this Problem with SHOPRUGER.COM at all.
My Bank(BOA) is very Vigilant on Double charges and such. The only Mags I did not Buy either direct from Ruger or Factory mags from CDNN were bought at a Gun Show In NY 8 yrs ago, and they STUNK(I stripped out the springs for extras,..the followers were Ca Ca...
Anyway,..I get something from them at least once a month....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 01-24-2014, 09:06 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
In all Fairness Doc, I have never had this Problem with SHOPRUGER.COM at all.
My Bank(BOA) is very Vigilant on Double charges and such. The only Mags I did not Buy either direct from Ruger or Factory mags from CDNN were bought at a Gun Show In NY 8 yrs ago, and they STUNK(I stripped out the springs for extras,..the followers were Ca Ca...
Anyway,..I get something from them at least once a month....
This wasn't a double charge. They placed two holds on the account for the amount of the purchase. Time caused the first hold to go away yesterday morning. The charge for the merchandise was applied as it should be.

My concern is the fact that while a hold is on there, for all intents and purposes the money is. If I didn't have a comfortable cushion, the next transaction could have been a bounced check.

By the way, my bank is the same as yours. You're right, they are usually pretty good, but they missed this time. Here's why as it was explained to me. Ruger pinged the account when the order was placed, and again when the order shipped. That was on two different dates. BOA saw it as two transactions.