Nachez shooters supply - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Company Review Forum > Nachez shooters supply

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #11
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1221 Times on 698 Posts
Likes Given: 587

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich1377usmc View Post
I usually find what I need at NSS. Living in NC the shipping ain't to bad but be glad you don't live in GA because they will not sell to you, something about the state commerce dept protecting LGS..... to weird
Natchez Shooters Supply is also a wholesale distributor,that's why they don't ship to GA.,they have an agreement not to compete with their wholesale customers.
I've shopped with Natchez for many years. Like everything else,you need to know your prices or you might pay more for certain items. I have always enjoyed the savings that I've gotten on the items that I've purchased from them.

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club

Old 08-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #12
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3294 Times on 2238 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Even though my order took 6 biz days,..i still have to give them a thumbs up! I will be ordering from them again,..and not just ammo...they have lots of Sights & Scopes,...and the MTM K-Zone Rest even cheaper then MTM's own retail store!!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 08-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #13

Liked 182 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
Natchez Shooters Supply is also a wholesale distributor,that's why they don't ship to GA.,they have an agreement not to compete with their wholesale customers.
I've shopped with Natchez for many years. Like everything else,you need to know your prices or you might pay more for certain items. I have always enjoyed the savings that I've gotten on the items that I've purchased from them.
I knew it was something like that, remember the NSS rep in my dad's gun shop back in the 70's , me I was only in my teen's and had more on my mind than GA sales law>>> LOL , but still always had great service from NSS